Installed O2's and now car feels slow.

Engine specs are in my sig, save for 19lb injectors, no EGR and a stock fuel pump

I just installed O2 sensors, and since then it feels down on power.
I pulled codes
(in that order)
I know they are all emissions stuff that I don't have.

I Used a G-tech ( I know I know...) and it said that I was making 262hp. Did a 1/4 mile run and it was 14.87 @ 105.5 ( tire spin.... LOTS), this was before the O2's.

Well I installed the O2's and now it just does not pull like it did. I have been playing with timing, and doing it by ear as I dont have a light trying to see if that is the problem. I have good fuel pressure, hot spark, and I am not sure what is going on.

Any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

What was wrong with the old O2's?
If they were way off and the KAM wasn't cleared after the parts swap, it might take a little time for the car to figure out the O2's are new.

Does the car run differently at WOT vs non-WOT?

Playing with timing (esp without knowing where it's at) can make a HUGE difference.

Those are just a couple of the many variables possibly at play here.

there were no O2's in the car since i put it together (used to be 4cyl auto car).
Putting arounf town, not beating the hell out of it it feels fine.
but at WOT it feels slow. Like it isnt pulling like it did.
before I could shred 1st, 2nd and most of 3rd. car has 275/40/17's weighs 3360 with me in it (3120 without). Not it rips first and spins a little in 2nd and then hooks and just does not feel like it is pulling like it used too...

If the O2's were part of the problem, you'd probably have mid-range issues (since they're arguably more important there than at WOT, where they're not directly used).

I'd get some hands on a timing light to be sure the timing is close.

update:

Borrowed a light, it was between 14-16 degrees. I set it to 14. It feels like it is missing something. I pulled the batt for 10 min. started it, let it sit for 20min at idle, and drove it. feels the same.

Pulled the main plug for both O2's. feels like it was before the O2's.

Any more ideas?