Installing E-Fan, Where do I get a thermostatically controlled on/off switch

spoolinfusion

Dec 12, 2009
Just wanting to know what the guys with e-fans have done. I would rather put in a temp controlled switch than run a manual one. It's a street car & I'd almost bet I would forget to flip it on at least once & that's too many times.

Where can I get a switch/relay on the cheap? I scored the dual e-fans, wiring & relay for free. I just need a controlled signal.

• Sponsors (?)

You'll want to search a bit in here as there are myriad options.

THe best controller is a DcController.

Cheaper is to use a 70 amp relay and the controller of your choice or a 70 amp relay and a temp switch.

Knowing what direction you'd rather pursue would help.

Good luck.

I just installed dual e-fans last week I used a painless wire harness very easy to install, you can pick different thermostatic switched for whatever temperatures you want it to turn on and off. the kit is dummy proof and can be hooked up in minutes the only bad side is it is around 80 bucks,Im happy with it- can get it off summit/jegs/ or painless or like someone said above I think advanced and autozone sell a kit as well

I just installed dual e-fans last week I used a painless wire harness very easy to install, you can pick different thermostatic switched for whatever temperatures you want it to turn on and off. the kit is dummy proof and can be hooked up in minutes the only bad side is it is around 80 bucks,Im happy with it- can get it off summit/jegs/ or painless or like someone said above I think advanced and autozone sell a kit as well

got a part # ?