Is SN-95 the code for 99-04?

• Sponsors (?)

rebelleader said:
I have heard then called 'New Edge' in Magazines.
again....slang terminology. All Mustangs from '79-'93 were called Fox's....but there have been 6-different front ends (7 if you count the Capri) used during those years. Just cause the sheet metal on the outside changes a little bit between years, doesn't mean it's a different classification of car. :)

For what it's worth....

Ford itself was using the "New Edge" term in the late 90s to describe it's new design philosophy for the then-upcoming millenium:
From 1999 press release about the new Ford Focus -- ...Ford's "New Edge" design - with its combination of rounded shapes, crisp edges, sharp intersections and taut lines....

Ford is still using the "New Edge" term to describe it's designs for 2006 and beyond. In fact, they introduced a crossover-suv called the Ford Edge at the Detroit auto show a couple of months ago. And ford of Eurpoe introduced a Mondeo "Edge" model for that market.

whale-mouths huh? never heard that one, but i like it lol. I refer to everything from 79-93 as a 'foxbody'. sn-95 in my mind is 94-98 and i would say either 99+ or new edge for the newer cars. I refered to the newest style as the '05's, but i guess thats not correct anymore since there will be '07s out in no time.