Just got my 06 GT!

GuitarGuyBMG

Oct 2, 2006
Hey guys, Im new to the forum. I finally got my 06 GT on Friday. I bought it used w/ 15k miles on it, and it was in great condition. It's a 5-speed w/ 20'' rims, nitto 555's, black interior, and 3.73 gears. It's my first car w/ a manual transmission, and although I learned how to drive stick a few months ago, it took some getting used too. Im finally getting the hang of the clutch on this thing, and I think its going to be a blast to drive. Tell me what you think.

1226576002_l.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet ride!!! Were sunglasses included in your deal? It sure is BRIGHT and shiny!!!
GuitarGuyBMG said:
Hey guys, Im new to the forum. I finally got my 06 GT on Friday. I bought it used w/ 15k miles on it, and it was in great condition. It's a 5-speed w/ 20'' rims, nitto 555's, black interior, and 3.73 gears. It's my first car w/ a manual transmission, and although I learned how to drive stick a few months ago, it took some getting used too. Im finally getting the hang of the clutch on this thing, and I think its going to be a blast to drive. Tell me what you think.

1226576002_l.jpg