kosmos progress thread

Ok, what's making people hate on your car is the combination of your body parts selection. The taillights, gas door, exhaust tips, and grille with the body kit makes it look gaudy. So i say change those parts back to stock and it will look better, or if you want to keep those parts then change the bodykit back to stock. Or lower with a more balanced set of springs so the front doesn't look jacked up and take the wing off.

I don't think those wheels match your car either, but if you do get new wheels, limit your selection to american muscles inventory.

Just trying to throw some ideas up, as I prefer stock body parts except hoods. Stock taillights would be a start.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, what's making people hate on your car is the combination of your body parts selection. The taillights, gas door, exhaust tips, and grille with the body kit makes it look gaudy. So i say change those parts back to stock and it will look better, or if you want to keep those parts then change the bodykit back to stock. Or lower with a more balanced set of springs so the front doesn't look jacked up and take the wing off.

I don't think those wheels match your car either, but if you do get new wheels, limit your selection to american muscles inventory.

Just trying to throw some ideas up, as I prefer stock body parts except hoods. Stock taillights would be a start.

+1 wheels dont go with the car at all, its a 4x4 so get some lowering springs. and i think ousting the body kit for steeda body parts would be sweet.

ya as green & gold said the way it sits right now it is to gaudy, need to make it more sleek. it needs to flow more. thats what you want to try to achieve when moddin a car. just doin body kits and wings isn't what makes a car stand out among the rest in a parkin lot (at least not in a good way), its makin it look good without overdoin it, hence makin it flow more such as the body lines and such. and wheels make a big impact on the way a car stands out!

my brother almost bought a 00' that was silver and i guarantee he had at least half what you got in yours but his stood out. it was silver with the mach 1 chin spoiler, rear spoiler delete, and black taillight panel with 18' chrome saleens and some tint and it looked killer.

I just got off work and read through some of your comments let me explain somethings,

first somebody said my tailpipes were ugley??!! those are the magnaflow magnapack catback system so its a whole catback and sounds amazing

second my car is lowered with Eibach springs 1.5 all the way around

and for the interior it isnt finished so its gonna look goofy, Im missing a gauge plus I got that other gauge pod behind the steering column their thats being replaced with stock one

My stock bezel arrives friday so i gotta paint it Gray to match passenger side, than i'd say monday or tuesday I will get my other gauge and I can complete the gauge portion

so water temp, oil pressure and tach thats not that bad really it just looks funky cause i got 2 gauge pods and one is half filled and one is empty, This is a progress thread so work in progress, which is why I posted Im waiting on paint job for the spoiler and my seats to come in

I've had a huge setback because first I was sent wrong seats and they tried to screw me on them so Im waiting on backordered seats, than I ordered a water temp gauge that was mechanical when I needed electric to use my same wires I had, than my bezel came in and didnt have the defroster portion cutout so I had to send it back so I got like 3 replacement parts im waiting on here and its really stressful, If im gonna do anything to the car its gonna probably be 18" FR500 with chrome lip, 18 x 10 in the rear deepdish thats my plan

also I know theirs some hate on the tachometers now, everybody use to run them but now it seems its all about the shiftlight, I know the car comes with a tachometer anyways but still I see alot of people run them so I still dont see why knocking on the tachometer

Please mang, you do the worst photo hacking I have ever seen, stop! :(
There are alot of Laser Red GTs out there with FR500's. Just look at them and use your imagination a little bit :nice:

Redfire is close enough :shrug:
View attachment 267901
View attachment 267902

Personally I like the Hyper or Anthrite over the chrome ones on that dark color.

The chrome FR's looked like crap on mine :notnice:
IMGP0257.jpg

IMGP0283-1.jpg