Lets see some pics of you and ur 94-95 GT!

Stump1000 said:
VibrantRedGT, Thats a good looking car man. I love stock looking mustangs. Does it look the same now? And have you ever run it?

It will look a little different when it's done. I went for the sleeper look and it was fun watching the big guys go down. I'm changing from that look now (it's on the down low). I ran it once with the blower but 1st and 2nd gear were a waste but trapped around 120MPH at the end.

• Sponsors (?)

Josh94gt said:
beat me to it...

we both Beat RC to it, wonder where he is :shrug: Maybe hes at the track........lol :rlaugh: Yeah right

Heres another Pic

attachment.php

5.0 from 95 said:
RC, What wing is that?
Paul
striped said:
Its a Saleen 351 Wing, single plane. I have one as well, just waiting for paint and the install.

That is the genuine IMITATION S-351 wing. I think it was around $159...Not TOO shabby.

AND FYI...I WAS at the track. (see bottom for time slip)

JOE....DO you still have the original factory lug nut lock?
Maybe I can use it to remove my lug nuts. Give me a call...I need it by tomorrow (or at least need to know if it is the same one)

Thanks
RC

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

we need to set up a poll and the winner gets a $20 gift certificate to Mustangs Unlimited.

The bet will be based on what happens first......Rob goes to the track or Rob sells his Chrome Tri Bars :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Striped5.0 said:
we need to set up a poll and the winner gets a $20 gift certificate to Mustangs Unlimited.

The bet will be based on what happens first......Rob goes to the track or Rob sells his Chrome Tri Bars :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

CAN I be a winner?

I KNOW I can sell the Tribars...just a matter of HOW much?

Or which will happen first:

One of the above,
OR
You will find you lug nut key and send it to me :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:
RC

Striped5.0 said:

Maybe he will sell his rims at the track. :eek:
Heres my car.
front_car2.jpg

Here it is real filthy after coming home today. The mud got all the way to the door handle, wide wheels up front suck. :nonono:
dirty.jpg

Heres a pic of my beater.
fab_fords_2004_048.jpg

:jester: