Looky what I found on ebay!!!

zookeeper

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2001
Rogue River, Oregon
I couldn't sleep, so I got up early and as usual started checking out the latest on ebay. For the most part, it's the usual stuff, over-priced stuff, sold by optomistic sellers. BUT THEN I FOUND THIS!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:727|65:12|39:1|240:1318

It almost looks too good to be true! Saaaweeeet paint, huge wheels and brakes, lots of professionally-placed decals, and those doors! Wait, is it a '67 coupe, or a Lamborghini? Maybe it's BOTH!!
Looking at the pics we can see that the paint is absolutely top-quality. Check out how they color-matched the door weatherstripping to the interior color. Well, at least it matched before they shut the door and 40% of the paint fell off.
Notice the oh-so-desireable neon tubes underneath! This baby's gonna get noticed! I wanna get a set of ten-inch long shackles and the required air shocks for my ride!
Ordinarily, I shy away from larger wheels, but I see he's got the huge stainless discs over the stock drum brakes, which undoubtedly help braking performance.
WWJD? Well, I'm sure the Holy Ghost would approve of that crucifix on the trunk. Sure, it looks funky, but we'll just see who's laughing when vampires start some crap! They won't get anywhere near this thing!! The filthy white upholstery is barely noticeable, musta used three bottle of 409 and a bullet-riddled T-shirt to get out the stains. Hope there's no burn marks from a "blunt" falling on the seats.
The trunk looks pretty good, I always was envious of all the trunk space in a coupe. My fastback trunk is almost an afterthough, it's so small. In a coupe, there's enough room for...OMG..are those blood stains in the trunk carpet??? Well, regardless. it's ghetto phablulous anyway...

• Sponsors (?)

All I can say is thats crap!

What a shame. He would have a much easier time selling it if he got rid of those stupid bling wheels and accessories. I bet that car is only worth about 5K tops. I wonder if the suspension etc is all fouled up since it is lifted for those wheels. What happened to low riders?

:mad:

You know, it's like a really interesting painting, I find something new everythime I look. To be honest, I was laughing too hard the first go-around to see the 4x4-style step bars. But now I see something that I have never seen in my entire life. Scope out the pic of the rear suspension and look closely. It has a 3" lowering block, which seems normal, until I noticed that it's UNDER the spring, so all it's doing is dropping the lower spring bracket/shock mount. How frigging long are those shocks??? Did they come off of Robby Gordon's baja race truck??

The trim looks normal, not the best fit I've ever seen, but other than that it looks like typical '67 parts. But did you see the fit on the passenger side pillar pad near the windshield? The gap is so big you can actually see the hood through the gap! The car itself is saveable, but you'd need to undo everything the past owner/builder did. Sad, just sad.

motormouth88 said:
1967 Ford mustang coupe 302 stock engine. Very mechanically sound used as daily driver. Blue flake paint with white decols. Air shocks in back to raise frame. Underbody blue lite kit and antena. Incubus virus chrome 22"inch rims and emblem that says 22 size matters. Also the ride has lambo doors. Bought this car from maple motors three months ago just found myself in a pinch thats why I'm having to sell. U must see to believe!
I can't imagine why he finds himself in a pinch, spending his cash on that poor, abused pony.:lol:
Gotta admit, his last line is TRUE!:rlaugh:

It's like a bad car wreck, you can't help but look!:eek:

....And still NO bids!:doh:

The car sits sooo high w/ those wheels it looks like it's 4WD so maybe the blocks were intentionally put under the springs so the Rancho shocks would fit, lol. Hope the chevy guys don't see that. Wonder if any of his friends drive Camaros? We could only hope.

You know, it's like a really interesting painting, I find something new everythime I look. To be honest, I was laughing too hard the first go-around to see the 4x4-style step bars. But now I see something that I have never seen in my entire life. Scope out the pic of the rear suspension and look closely. It has a 3" lowering block, which seems normal, until I noticed that it's UNDER the spring, so all it's doing is dropping the lower spring bracket/shock mount. How frigging long are those shocks??? Did they come off of Robby Gordon's baja race truck??

Yeah, I noticed that.

I think he lowered the car (or it was already lowered), then realized he wasn't going to be able to fit those aweful wheels under the car with it lowered. So he went to remove the lowering blocks, but was too cheap to buy new u-bolts and shocks, so he just moved the blocks to the other side of the axle.