Maby uhhh Dagg's can give me a CT

• Sponsors (?)

HoodStrype said:
:nonono: I'm already doomed... MyBad70 and me were driving down the street one day last week in the notch.

So umm there was a girl in a wheel chair on the side walk, and MyBad70 says, "Hey look at that poor girl!"

So I said something along the lines of... nope nevermind I'm not repeating it. People in my family are handicapped... I feel bad. I bet I do goto hell now :(

ok....it was about to storm or id never said anything about the girl, just felt bad cause she was bout to get stormed on and wasnt close to anything. he says throw her a tow rope lmao. it was horrible. all the mean stuff weve done and said, he topped everything with that one. he deserves to burn in hell, lmao:dead:

HoodStrype said:
:nonono: I'm already doomed... MyBad70 and me were driving down the street one day last week in the notch.

So umm there was a girl in a wheel chair on the side walk, and MyBad70 says, "Hey look at that poor girl!"

So I said something along the lines of... nope nevermind I'm not repeating it. People in my family are handicapped... I feel bad. I bet I do goto hell now :(

My brother is paralized from the waste down... he was having scoliosis (how ever u spell it) surgery and the doc messed up.. he was 14.. now he's 20... it gets to me sometimes wish i could take his place sometimes.. But if i see people looking at him and like stairing, i snap lol and go bolistic on them.. :rlaugh:

1986Stang said:
My brother is paralized from the waste down... he was having scoliosis (how ever u spell it) surgery and the doc messed up.. he was 14.. now he's 20... it gets to me sometimes wish i could take his place sometimes.. But if i see people looking at him and like stairing, i snap lol and go bolistic on them.. :rlaugh:

I grew up having a very crippled father my man so I know exactly what you mean... and he ain't here no more as of last August. That's why I edited and then nit whit up there had to go write again :rlaugh:

haha i dont take too many things to heart, lift is too short! But with the right people around hes ok with joking around and stuff like that, you just get some people that just stare.. and have no idea what its like so they like gawk.... so i started working out (thanks to mansonozz and his site clutchfitness) and they dont gawk or stare when im around anymore!! :rlaugh: :D

HoodStrype said:
I grew up having a very crippled father my man so I know exactly what you mean... and he ain't here no more as of last August. That's why I edited and then nit whit up there had to go write again :rlaugh:

I'm sorry I laughed. It's just that I pictured it in my head. I am going to hell to be assaulted with pineapples... :( :nonono:

I'm so sorry...

:nonono:

...and by the way, my real father was crippled too. He had severe throat cancer but survived. He lived out the rest of his life with a hole in his throat and a feeding tube in his stomach. Couldn't talk or eat. Choked alot too. :(