Fox Matt Farrah's '88 Coupe For sale

• Sponsors (?)

Getting bashed on IG for the current build price vs the actual setup. Guys are right in saying they suspension isn't really anything unique and a decent Coyote/IRS notch probably wouldn't go for much over $20-25K

Reactions: 1 users
Just shows to go ya I spose... There's always some goob out there with too much money for his own good. 65k?
That car is available for 15k done more nicely on any given day in every city in the country.
It's a bolt on combo that anybody with a wrench and a rivet gun could do over the course of a month. A completely missing rear seat, with no attempt what so ever to seal up the trunk, the heater controls are hacked back in,..the missing console revealing that the guy didn't even bother to put decent carpeting back in the thing to cover up the slice work they did to make the hole for the shifter.
The upholstery fabric is a solid WTF,..and those riveted flares and chin spoiler look like ass on a plate.

I hate sht like this...

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Just shows to go ya I spose... There's always some goob out there with too much money for his own good. 65k?
That car is available for 15k done more nicely on any given day in every city in the country.
It's a bolt on combo that anybody with a wrench and a rivet gun could do over the course of a month. A completely missing rear seat, with no attempt what so ever to seal up the trunk, the heater controls are hacked back in,..the missing console revealing that the guy didn't even bother to put decent carpeting back in the thing to cover up the slice work they did to make the hole for the shifter.
The upholstery fabric is a solid WTF,..and those riveted flares and chin spoiler look like ass on a plate.

I hate sht like this...
100% agree...

I hate sht like this...

He himself said it was a POS.....a $65K POS apparently