Fox Matt Farrah's '88 Coupe For sale

You say it sold once for 65k? :doh:
Now it is for sale again?
You used the wrong emoti-thing...
Use this one.:dead:

This whole thing sparks my interest...
If a typical modded Fox mustang only needs a pseudo-celebrity endorsement and can sell once for 32500, (the original seller gave half away to charity, and was sold on that platform) the sell again for 27.3k....With that interior...
How much do ya s'pose I could get for a car that has this interior?
At least a couple of thou...?
20200615_125844.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Mat Farrah, the guy that became interested in cars at the age of three and could tell the make of a car by the tires.
Oh, and he owned a car wash.
Probably an interesting guy with a horrible taste in interior design.

I have a relative who bought Burt Reynolds' 1986 Mustang for $3500 a few years ago. Maybe he needs to find the fugliest material he can, redo the interior, and sell it for big $$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I hear lots of people talk about this guy and honestly I still have no idea who he is? No matter who he is, the car is the car...it shouldn't be worth more because some dude is somebody in someone's eyes? If a clapped out foxbody was for sale, and Pam Anderson and Tomy Lee back on their day did a home movie in the back seat does that take a $3500 car and make it a 35k dollar car? If it does, I am gonna give Pam a call....

I hear lots of people talk about this guy and honestly I still have no idea who he is? No matter who he is, the car is the car...it shouldn't be worth more because some dude is somebody in someone's eyes? If a clapped out foxbody was for sale, and Pam Anderson and Tomy Lee back on their day did a home movie in the back seat does that take a $3500 car and make it a 35k dollar car? If it does, I am gonna give Pam a call....
Pam says she ain't talk'n to you.

And the cops will knock on your door...90’s stalker.

• Haha
With all the maintenance prep, a non working speedometer seems out of place. A GPS will work, but not as quickly as the speedometer. I like Saddleman seat covers in pickups, but that's pretty bright in a dark car.

I used to listen to his podcast "The Smoking Tire", while riding the train to and from work, pre-pandemic, and I found it pretty entertaining most of the time. I haven't listened as much lately though.

I am usually not super keen on all black everything cars but I always thought his notch looked pretty sweet.

I agree. I think the "murdered out" look is a little faddish. IMO a black fox body doesn't look good with tinted windows because they're so boxy and it's too much black. On the other hand a good HCI and cat back exhaust tone combination never goes out of fashion.