Fox Matt Farrah's '88 Coupe For sale

I’ll sell my pos for $65k right now........anyone?........anyone?
If that piece of s hit fetches 65 k Dave, then you, Scott, Hoysters car, ( and countless other premium fox builds) will all automatically become 100k cars...

on a 65 degree Tuesday afternoon, in July,..in Alabama.

Not unheard of.....but....

• Sponsors (?)

If that piece of s hit fetches 65 k Dave, then you, Scott, Hoysters car, ( and countless other premium fox builds) will all automatically become 100k cars...

on a 65 degree Tuesday afternoon, in July,..in Alabama.

Not unheard of.....but....
I think you're right Mike, I'll just need a btchn' video of me driving through some twisties like Matt did, lol.

Admittedly, that was a cool video, so Matt, if you stop in here for some reason, that was nice.

All I have to say is that it drives me bonkers reading "wide body fenders" when its only riveted on flares. GTFO with that crap. I wont even read past that, let alone I know it has a crate 302 with GT40 Explorer stuff. The ONLY reason it is pulling $65k is the charity mention.

All I have to say is that it drives me bonkers reading "wide body fenders" when its only riveted on flares. GTFO with that crap. I wont even read past that, let alone I know it has a crate 302 with GT40 Explorer stuff. The ONLY reason it is pulling $65k is the charity mention.
Ok, I'll donate 50% of every dollar above $65k for my car!:ack:

Reactions: 1 user
I hope my fox is worth that much. Im running the same flares a better interior just as many suspension upgrades along with the irs and the coyote swap on top of it all anyone interested in buying it??? Ill donate all of the money into my bank account

Reactions: 1 user
For sale again

And it’s still just an irs swapped, repainted notch with hideous upholstery, bad riveted on flares, and a stock engine.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users