Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

That isn't mine!

Must e Pak's :p

Anyways; I need to get in the shower and then throw some clothes in a bag. Taking off very shortly for Prescott, AZ; gotta go do "the Good Ol' Boy thang" at "The World's Oldest Rodeo" this weekend. Just visit with their Rodeo Comittee, sponsors, PRCA officials, etc. Remind everybody that we have a Rodeo here in Yuma, too.

Gonna take my laptop along; but I don't know if the hotel has Internet service :shrug: (I didn't make the reservations).

That isn't mine!

Must e Pak's :p

Anyways; I need to get in the shower and then throw some clothes in a bag. Taking off very shortly for Prescott, AZ; gotta go do "the Good Ol' Boy thang" at "The World's Oldest Rodeo" this weekend. Just visit with their Rodeo Comittee, sponsors, PRCA officials, etc. Remind everybody that we have a Rodeo here in Yuma, too.

Gonna take my laptop along; but I don't know if the hotel has Internet service :shrug: (I didn't make the reservations).

I miss the days I was part of the local good ole boys group... now I'm just the post vet tech lady who does the incoming personnel brief for the vet clinic

That's okay though.. I get to be out of her come october, then its just a matter of 6 months and SVTcobra will be home again. YAY!

Tink

+2, Andy.

Tomorrow's The fourth of July, Independance Day. I date in which we threw off the shackles of monarchal rule and grew on our own to becoame the greatest nation on earth (Michael Moore and the Clintons notwithstanding).

A day which you should take your beloved and her Mom out to the lake for some great times on the water.

And do NOT forget your camera!!!!!!

(The camera is for Fritz. Dan has his Miss Lisa; and I'm gonna be waking up next to Miss Susan, as I do every morning, but we're not gonna have to bail out of bed and rush off to work, so...... :D )

StangDreamin' said:
(The camera is for Fritz. Dan has his Miss Lisa; and I'm gonna be waking up next to Miss Susan, as I do every morning, but we're not gonna have to bail out of bed and rush off to work, so...... :D )

Sure Jimmy, whatever you say.
Andy, just flash him a pic of Chelle's avatar girl and he'll never know.............:nonono:

+2, Andy.

And do NOT forget your camera!!!!!!

No more Miss Lisa, sorry guys. We did great for a while, but when things started to get past dating into a more serious mode, she got scared and ran. Ah well, she was a good one too.:(

So, been goofing off for a while, just having fun.

Happy Birthday to me! Working off a minor hang-over this morning, mucho fun last night!:nice:

Good grief, you guys! If you two lived in a closer proximity, you could end up as "The Odd Couple"; sharing an apartment and embarrassing each other in front of your respective dates, getting on each others nerves.

So which one of you is the fastidious one and which is the slob? :p If I ever end up in the position; I'm going for Matthau's role. He didn't get nervous and end up with high blood pressure; he caused nervousness and high blood pressure. Kept most people away so he didn't have to deal with them. :nice:
Of course, if I ever find myself "single again"; I'm moving into a "studio" cave under the Mogollon Rim in north-Central AZ. Noting but me and the pine trees and the elk. And my dog. My S&W revolver and and a Marlin Mdl 94 lever gun and about 2500 rounds of .44 Mag to feed both of them.

At least that's my contingency plan for the single life. :D

So yeah, here is the story about yesterday. I woke up early and saw that it was absolutely perfect outside. I called my girlfriend and asked her if she would like to go to the lake. She was excited about that idea, and her sister wanted to come also. So we jumped into the truck and got the tube, got the gas, got drinks, and snacks. We finally got to the lake around 1:30, I noticed that a big cloud was rolling in, but we didn’t pay any mind to it since we were already out there. We found a place to set up our stuff on the beach and I went to go unload the boats. While I was sitting in line to unload I heard some thunder, so I pulled out of line and headed back to the beach. Told the girls that we were going to have to go and we probably should get everything in the truck, they were sad but they understood. We got about 5 feet from the truck and rain started pouring down HARD! We hopped in the truck and saw lightning all around us. I started pulling out of the lake area as soon as we hit the dirt road (Mud Road, we have been getting rain for 2 weeks) hail started, I pulled over and my truck got hammered with hail. For a good 5 to 10 min. Finally the hail stopped and rain came down even harder. I decided to get the hell out of there, but the road was BAD muddy and slick, so I kicked it in 4 wheel and we pulled out of there. We got back into Wichita in no time since the lake is only 15 miles from town. (My truck suffered minor hail damage, I found 3 dents on the hood and one on the roof) Dropped her sister off. Heather and I went back to my apartment grilled some burgers and watched a movie. So needless to say we didn’t get to go to the lake or take any pictures of bikini babes. This morning I dropped her and her sister off at the airport before work, they are going to Galveston Texas for a little vacation. They won’t be back till this Saturday. I only have to work till 12 on Friday because the university closes at noon during the summer on Fridays. I was thinking about working on her car, and asking her dad then. What do you guys think. Any suggestions, or ideas.

I was thinking about working on her car, and asking her dad then. What do you guys think. Any suggestions, or ideas.

Definitely ask Pops for permission. Classy move. Might as well do it now. That way it's taken care of, and you can ask whenever you want.

You'd hate for that 'perfect moment' to happen, and you can't pop the question because you haven't talked to her dad.

Good luck!