Mods finished!!!

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
I should have gone with 4.10s from the start. I had 3.73s for the past 2 years and loved them. Now with 4.10s the car is even more fun along with the newly installed LT headers and VRS X pipe. Granted I now run 3,000 RPM at 80 but with the X pipe there no longer is any drone in the car (girlfriend is happy about that) so running at that RPM doesn't bother me. I will try to keep it around 75mph 2,800RPM. She pulls much harder in all gears even in 4th (over drive). I have to say the catted VRS X pipe, magnapacks and Hitech Stage II cams sound amazing. She sounds very deep at idle with the LTs and a little higher pitched while just cruising but when you hit the gas she screams. I would say the LTs and X pipe has made my car quieter yet louder. She is quieter just cruising but as soon as you give her some gas she is louder then the MRT-H and stock headers setup I had. I haven’t gone WOT yet seeing as I need to get her re-tuned. She will stall now until the engine warms up. All in all I’m very happy with all my mods and the car performs great. To me I have built the perfect 4.6 N/A setup (cost vs. performance).

• Sponsors (?)