Mossy Ford or Heller Ford???

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, I see you live in Oceanside.........I also have an 03 Cobra, I have taken it to so many dealers, trying to find someone who actually knew something about it.

If you are up for the drive Lake Elsinore Ford has the most Techs that have actually been through the SVT course. That is where I take mine, they have always been great. Don't forget you get a free rental car of your choice when you take your Cobra in, not everyone knows that. The service manager at LE Ford, is great, Dave Connor, make sure if you go there, you ask for him, he really seems to care, or he is a great BS'er! It would take you about the same time to get to Mossy with all the traffic, and Mossy.....they have a lot of lot damage. Good luck!

I had an 01 Cobra.....took it to Heller, very nice, not that smart. Could not fix the problem, FORD bought it back under the Lemon Law.

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
wldchic - you should be headed down with the temecula pack of SCS stangers to Qualcomm tonight! - I am ASSuming your the girl who also posts on SCS??

YES, I AM.........

I was thinking about going........When are you guys leaving to go down there?

I am going to California Speedway tomorrow.................anyone else?

Good experience with Mossey, also where I bought the car. It took them forever to fix my "vibe" - way back when it was one of the early ones, but they finally did. No experience with Heller. Not part of your question, but I know a guy who had good work done at Drew in La Mesa. They resealed his rear diff, and did not say anything about his pulley or other mods.

NO TO HELLER FORD! I finally get to take my horrible experience there and use it to help others.

I only went there instead of Mossy Ford because it was much closer and I regret it.

Mossy Ford all the way. At least compared to Heller Ford. Those are the only 2 dealerships I have experience with.

Ken

Randy at Heller Ford has always taken care of me. Any of my svts, even out of warranty.

Mossy has been good.. although they can't keep the same service writer for more than 6 months it appears