My conscience is bothering me.

• Sponsors (?)

I agree with those above. You should pass it to him when you know he is ready. Be it when he graduates, or when he buys his first place with a garage. I'm sure that is why it was left to you, because he knew you'd do the right thing.

Thanks for the killer advice from everyone, I can see we have a great group of people on here. I have decided to give it to him after he graduates. He and his fiance (spelling?) are planning on buying a house in Austin around x-mas next year. When they do I will give it to him for a x-mas/house warming present under the condition that if he ever needs the cash for selling it that I will be the first person he asks no matter what gets offered for it. He is a good kid and I know he can be trusted with it. He had a lead foot as a teenager but he is doing real well now. And since he will be living in Texas too we can get together for shows and races. I will be going to Oahu end of October to get the car put in a container for shipping. So it should show up in Cali on Nov 12 and I will be driving it from there to Texas. Anybody want to do a road trip? Should be fun I know I will use alot of fuel, but the car has always ben a reliable gem and I cannot afford the extra 2K to have it trucked from Cali to Texas.

Thanks for the killer advice from everyone, I can see we have a great group of people on here. I have decided to give it to him after he graduates. He and his fiance (spelling?) are planning on buying a house in Austin around x-mas next year. When they do I will give it to him for a x-mas/house warming present under the condition that if he ever needs the cash for selling it that I will be the first person he asks no matter what gets offered for it. He is a good kid and I know he can be trusted with it. He had a lead foot as a teenager but he is doing real well now. And since he will be living in Texas too we can get together for shows and races. I will be going to Oahu end of October to get the car put in a container for shipping. So it should show up in Cali on Nov 12 and I will be driving it from there to Texas. Anybody want to do a road trip? Should be fun I know I will use alot of fuel, but the car has always ben a reliable gem and I cannot afford the extra 2K to have it trucked from Cali to Texas.

hmm wish fall quarter was done by then, i'd be down for a TX drive