my Mustang video

• Sponsors (?)

Great video. Loved the ending best. :) Nothing like the sound of muscle. :SNSign:

BTW where did you get the 3rd Brake light overlay and how did you make you tail lights do that. I hjave an 07 on the way and those little things would look cool.

radtexas said:
BTW where did you get the 3rd Brake light overlay and how did you make you tail lights do that...
Thanks!

I got the 3rd brakelight overlay from eBay. Here's the link. If you get one, make sure you tell them if you want upper or lowercase lettering. And if you want to use the 'GT' logo, make sure you mention that as well.

Taillight sequential lights are from WebElectric. I got the 'Plug and Play' harness for $179. Splice-in kits are not yet available for the 06/07's.

06BLR85 said:
Very well done. Nice car.

I thought the shaker hood was also intake?
Thank you! :D

Yes, the CDC Shaker's scoop directs the ram air (through a duct in back of the scoop) to the airbox, or heatshield in my case.

Honestly, it's more of a cosmetic mod than a performance one. It's only supposed to give you maybe 5 HP at best. But hey, it looks cool! :nice:

66_stang said:
...Could you link up where you got your stripe kit? I think my black mustang would look decent with that kind of stripe on it :nice:
Sure thing!

I got my vinyl stripe kit from Baltimore Street Mods.

I have the 12" wide stripes (w/o nozzle cut-outs), they also come in 10" width.

My brother-in-law and myself completed the stripes ourselves, took a couple days of on and off working. Key here is patience and lots of it! Also, a blowdryer for the front and rear bumpers are a must.

Rob (the owner) is a real easy guy to work with. If you screw up a piece, he'll work with you so it doesn't happen again as well as sending out any replacement pieces.

TacoBill said:
Sure thing!

I got my vinyl stripe kit from Baltimore Street Mods.

I have the 12" wide stripes (w/o nozzle cut-outs), they also come in 10" width.

My brother-in-law and myself completed the stripes ourselves, took a couple days of on and off working. Key here is patience and lots of it! Also, a blowdryer for the front and rear bumpers are a must.

Rob (the owner) is a real easy guy to work with. If you screw up a piece, he'll work with you so it doesn't happen again as well as sending out any replacement pieces.

Cool man :nice: Did you get the metallic color or just the gloss white?

dmaxstang said:
tremendous video & congrats on an awesome stang. tell me about the billet cupholder bezel. does iy just lay on top or 3m it in or what? thanks
Cup holder bezel is from MGW. MGW really manufacturers some quality pieces for our Mustangs, haven't ordered one thing from them that I didn't like.

I have the cup holder bezel just laying on top. It came with a double sided tape kit, but it's really not necessary; doesn't rattle at all and makes cleaning easy.

:SNSign: Guys, let me share my PhotoBucket album with y'all, has every mod I've.

Hey Taco...
nice vid.
can't wait till my son gets to appreciate my car like your son does yours. My son is only 2 yrs old.

2 questions:
1. wher'd you get the all those pedal covers? and how are they installed?
2. did you have to tune the car for the c/a intake?

wally10 said:
2 questions:
1. wher'd you get the all those pedal covers? and how are they installed?
2. did you have to tune the car for the c/a intake?
Hey Wally!

Pedals are from AutoVation. There's an instruction page on how they get installed under the 'Tech' tab.
I kinda have my little show-off page on their site (before my stripes). :D

The K&N CAI Aircharger kit does NOT require a tune. Just replace your factory airbox and duct with this unit and you're good to go! It's good for an extra 15 HP!
More info

btw- I do have a SCT Xcal2 on order thru Bamachips, but like I mentioned, a tune isn't required for the K&N.