Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

@MikeH686

300 dollar s trim after selling my a trim does ok I guess with the man pedal .

ec05db32c6c9a6560613cb2bde953e11.jpg

801edb3f8a463aa9015179a6223852f2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 users
LOL at the "man pedal". You just shot all hopes of going auto to sh1t because we're all gonna want to know where your man pedal went! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahaha j/k I had to
I'll leave it tucked behind the carpet just incase if that ever happened .... See what I did there ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1 user
I'll leave it tucked behind the carpet just incase if that ever happened .... See what I did there ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Once a stick, always a stick, no matter how much makeup you cover it with, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edit* would give new meaning to tuck and roll....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Great times Jeff.. Curious, were you spinning at all on the start?
Not that pass it pulled the front tire that's how I knew it was on. A pass .

It's spun maybe 3 times and that was cuz the track went to :poo: . It slipped going into third that's when I knew the clutch was starting to give up

@TOOLOW91 you were saying? 400 dollar vs racing 78mm turbo with a junk 60'

IMG_2013.JPG

Saying that we went the same mph and my cars been to - myrtle beach , maple grove PA , to nicks which is 80 miles each way .

Your car works a bit better with the auto which goes without saying . Your car 1/8 miles faster . Something that I am sure working on my tune up would fix .

What I'm saying is . I'm just breaking your balls I have no issue that my car is slower. Eventually I do plan to try and go faster . [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

Last edited:
So the roll bar isn't in yet? I mean wtf is taking so long?

If it were me it would be a 10 point tucked in the corners, it is your life afterall if you want to make a 150mph blast at the track. If you are properly restrained in your seat and you are involved in an accident what is the realistic expectation to hit your head on the A pillar or a roll bar in that vicinity? I think there is a much higher likelyhood that you will hit your head on the Main hoop by the B pillar, this makes the 8 vs 10 pt debate a moot point in my opinion.

As for as King of the street car, I will just leave this here:
IMG_20141110_090947987.jpg

IMG_20141110_095706341.jpg

IMG_20150502_161902235.jpg

IMG_20140429_175733408.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
If you are properly restrained in your seat and you are involved in an accident what is the realistic expectation to hit your head on the A pillar or a roll bar in that vicinity? I think there is a much higher likelyhood that you will hit your head on the Main hoop by the B pillar, this makes the 8 vs 10 pt debate a moot point in my opinion.
I can't argue this logic at all. I completely agree.

So I will give aeromotive this ... They sent me a brand new pump in the package .

I left a nasty gram on there FB page earlier based more on the lack of communication then the product . They gave me a contact . I called and he was gone for the day but his secretary was told to take my info if I called and he was gone and he'd call me first thing in the am .

ec3a65978998cfd00daea91a4d9a1c57.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users