Need Opinions on new Changes!! (Pics)

bcollie67

Mar 18, 2008
Some of you guys might remember me posting some pics of my car awhile back after I changed to black rims and black everything on the car out. I thought I would experiment a little more and put some rim tape on the wheels to break the black up a little. I also swaped the old chrome lug nuts for some black ones. I think it looks decent but I'm not totally sold on the idea yet so I figured I would post some comparison pics to see what you guys thought.

Please feel free to voice you opinion.

p.s. Pics didn't turn out as good as the before's but you get an idea.

Before

8-25-08024.jpg

After

0291.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

In this last one my Boxer puppy Zeus wouldn't get out of the way.
View attachment 291913

Attachments

• 8-25-08024.jpg
    8-25-08024.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 82
  • 0291.jpg
    0291.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 96
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, I;m thinking i'll leave it on there for awhile and see if it grows on me and if not I can always just pull the tape off.

Mazen189- My taillights have vinly on them and I got it from Autobadges.com.

Thanks guys, I;m thinking i'll leave it on there for awhile and see if it grows on me and if not I can always just pull the tape off.

Mazen189- My taillights have vinly on them and I got it from Autobadges.com.

hows the quality of it, does it easily peel off? i mean, i live in cali, and the car is garage kept, and i just do normal washing procedures with some foam car wash and a microfiber clothe? would thta hurt it .

hows the quality of it, does it easily peel off? i mean, i live in cali, and the car is garage kept, and i just do normal washing procedures with some foam car wash and a microfiber clothe? would thta hurt it .

Had it on there for about 3 months now and under a normal hand wash I haven't had any problems with it. It is somewhat thick and if you install it correctly and get all the bubbles out (which wasn't difficult if you have patience) it looks good and you can always go back to stock in the future if you want, unlike if you painted them.

However I would be reluctant to take it through a laser wash or use a pressure washer on it.

I like it :nice:, but than again, I don't :scratch:, but than again, I do :shrug:
I think after seeing it day after day it will defiantly grow on me and would want to keep the tape on.

Your car looks sweet man, it has grown on me quite a bit since I first saw it. I am not a huge fan of black rims (I liked your chrome ones better) but I think the red is kinda cool, different and looks real good. :nice: