New Covered Bridge Pics - Union County Ohio

highvolts

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Ohio
Hey All,

So day I was looking at the sky and saying that it looked like a storm was a brewing so I decided to head straight for it in hopes of getting to the covered bridge just after the storm. Sure enough, I made it! The pics came out pretty good but not as good as i would have liked. I think its time for a new camera... I threw in a couple pics just after the storm rolled thru...

The photos were taken on North Lewisburg Rd, just outside of North Lewisburg, Ohio

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U....249292,-83.533205&spn=0.005806,0.011394&z=17 (I'm not sure if this link will work, I'm trying "Google My Maps")

What do yall think? The first one is my favorite.

View attachment 382738

View attachment 382739

View attachment 382740

View attachment 382741

View attachment 382742

View attachment 382743

-Jason

• Sponsors (?)

Absolutely. If your camera can produce 5 megapixels, the photo should be great. Assuming it was great to begin with. If you are concerned, make a 4 by 6 print first. If it is razor sharp and you have at least 5 megapixels, you should also get a razor sharp 16 by 20 or even 20 by 30.
Many sites, Kodakgallery.com, are able to analyze the print and tell you during the ordering process if you have enough pixels for the size print you are ordering. I have a 20 by 30 inch print hanging over my fireplace from Venice taken with a 3 megapixel camera.
It is fantastic.
I now have a 12 megapixel camera which should produce a quality print the size of a barn. And there are places that can print that.
Your photo looks great and if you have the right number or megapixels, you should get a fantastic enlargement. The 16 by 20, by the way, should be under $20, close to $15.
The frame will cost you more.