New guy! checking in!

clockstopper

Aug 29, 2006
Ohio
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been lurking the past few weeks since I purchased my first 'stang, and figured its time to introduce myself.

I've got me a 96 GT vert, in damn nice condition, with only 47k on her. Let me know what you think.

mustang008.jpg

mustang013.jpg

mustang014.jpg

mustang015.jpg

Attachments

• mustang008.jpg
    mustang008.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 57
  • mustang013.jpg
    mustang013.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 64
  • mustang014.jpg
    mustang014.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 68
  • mustang015.jpg
    mustang015.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks good! You should get a darker steering wheel though! The wheel in my friends car was worn out, so we swappped in my dark charcoal wheel and it looks awesome - matches the two tone of the interior really well :nice: Used wheel can be had for a few bucks on ebay, or you could do what I did and get an FR500 wheel, makes it feel like a completely different car!

clockstopper said:
well, just as cobra said "sometimes the deal is too good to pass up" , so i'm not going to worry about it being an auto. The interior isn't bad imo, hey , i'm driving a mustang :D what does it matter.
Yeah my interior looks the same as urs except black steeda floor mats and chrome steeda door sill, but hey most people only get a good look at my tailights - so i make sure those look nice:D