New Jersey Mustang Club(s)?

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you, Gene.

Hi Dave00GT - if you're in the Central Jersey area and you'd like to come out and meet some of the members... we have meets every other Tuesday (next one is 8/24 @ 8pm) at the Fuddrucker's on Rt. 1 in New Brunswick. It's a very friendly bunch - just come right up and say hello to anyone!

We also have our 2nd Annual All-Ford Car Show at Englishtown on Saturday, 8/28, 9am-3pm.

If you have any questions, just email me - [email protected]. I'm Michelle ("Stangette" on our club's website).

Thanks! :cheers:

Stangette91 said:
Thank you, Gene.

Hi Dave00GT - if you're in the Central Jersey area and you'd like to come out and meet some of the members... we have meets every other Tuesday (next one is 8/24 @ 8pm) at the Fuddrucker's on Rt. 1 in New Brunswick. It's a very friendly bunch - just come right up and say hello to anyone!

We also have our 2nd Annual All-Ford Car Show at Englishtown on Saturday, 8/28, 9am-3pm.

If you have any questions, just email me - [email protected]. I'm Michelle ("Stangette" on our club's website).

Thanks! :cheers:

Awesome! I just filled out the membership application. I'm off from work on Tuesday too, so I just might come on out! Thanks alot :p

Dave00GT said:
Awesome! I just filled out the membership application. I'm off from work on Tuesday too, so I just might come on out! Thanks alot :p
That's great!! :D Just let me know if you encounter any difficulty with filling out the application, or the response email, or any links.

Hope to see you Tuesday!!

stang976 said:
anyone know how far that is from NYC?
From NYC... well, it's the Rt. 1 South exit off the Parkway, if that's how you'll be going... I think the exit number is 130 or 131, it'll be obvious. I don't know exactly where you're coming from, or exactly how long it'll take to get there... maybe someone else can help?

How far from NYC--> From my college (242nd and broadway in the Bronx) it is appox 45 min. to an hour given normal traffic conditions. If your leaving fomr midtown it will take you 35-40 minutes to get to it from the time you get out of the tunnel...provided you are not sitting in traffic.

Directions: Take the turnpike to Exit 9. At the toll booth stay to the right. When you exit the toll bear to the right when the road splits. You will merge onto RT. 18 North. You stay in the right lane (you will be on Rt 18 North heading toward Rt1 North) and approx. 3/4 of a mile down the road Rt 18 will merge with RT 1. You will come to a traffic light just before the merge. Fuddruckers is approx 100 yards after the light, on your right hand side. basically it's on the corner where 18 and 1 merge.

joey8656 said:
How far from NYC--> From my college (242nd and broadway in the Bronx) it is appox 45 min. to an hour given normal traffic conditions. If your leaving fomr midtown it will take you 35-40 minutes to get to it from the time you get out of the tunnel...provided you are not sitting in traffic.

Directions: Take the turnpike to Exit 9. At the toll booth stay to the right. When you exit the toll bear to the right when the road splits. You will merge onto RT. 18 North. You stay in the right lane (you will be on Rt 18 North heading toward Rt1 North) and approx. 3/4 of a mile down the road Rt 18 will merge with RT 1. You will come to a traffic light just before the merge. Fuddruckers is approx 100 yards after the light, on your right hand side. basically it's on the corner where 18 and 1 merge.

awesome directions thanks alot! i will definatley stop by one day once i get this stupid blower tuned

I also filled out and app and thinking of attending the meet this Tuesday. Dunno yet though. I read your information on the web site and it looks pretty cool. I guess I'll take a trip down on Tuesday and check it all out if you don't mind.