new look for my 95.

• Sponsors (?)

Whatever you do don't add a Saleen spoiler cuz it not a Saleen. :rolleyes: Whatever your own opinion is do what you want after all is said and done. Your car should be unique and not built on everyone elses opinion. Critisism is your best friend though when it comes to making your car, be different but not too far out of the way (like ricer parts).

94SC50 said:
Whatever you do don't add a Saleen spoiler cuz it not a Saleen. :rolleyes: Whatever your own opinion is do what you want after all is said and done. Your car should be unique and not built on everyone elses opinion. Critisism is your best friend though when it comes to making your car, be different but not too far out of the way (like ricer parts).

There are no, and never will be any "RICER" parts on my american iron car! The Cobra badge, in my opinion, is a badge of honor... I guess others see it differently.

I would like a Boss Shinoda Spoiler, but that would not make it a boss, Maybe that, cleveland heads and stripe kit would??

Mike

:rlaugh: well as for lookin for a spoiler look at this one while you look at it you may want to check out the rest of the car it has some features that you might like including the color combo :rlaugh: ... This guy was probably thinkin the same thing as you about makin his special. AND GUESS WHAT THIS IS AN ACTUAL COBRA!!!!! I am glad that you don't own an actual cobra I would hate to see how it would turn out. KEEP YOUR GT A GT and but in the mean time I'll have fun pickin' on guys like you that want a cobra. My opinion take off the badges. You can't earn it and also it is a symbol of american iron. That same american iron parked in my driveway every day as I am a very proud owner of a 1995 COBRA Crystal White with Tan Cloth 1 of 66 made in 1995 with that combo. :banana: :banana: :banana:

95WhiteVenom said:
:rlaugh: well as for lookin for a spoiler look at this one while you look at it you may want to check out the rest of the car it has some features that you might like including the color combo :rlaugh: ... This guy was probably thinkin the same thing as you about makin his special. AND GUESS WHAT THIS IS AN ACTUAL COBRA!!!!! I am glad that you don't own an actual cobra I would hate to see how it would turn out. KEEP YOUR GT A GT and but in the mean time I'll have fun pickin' on guys like you that want a cobra. My opinion take off the badges. You can't earn it and also it is a symbol of american iron. That same american iron parked in my driveway every day as I am a very proud owner of a 1995 COBRA Crystal White with Tan Cloth 1 of 66 made in 1995 with that combo. :banana: :banana: :banana:

god damn buddy. We know that you're proud of your cobra and its heritage and all, but you need to chill out. :notnice:

Ya know, they say imitation is the greatest form of flatery......

I have no problem with people putting "upgraded" badges on their car, as long as it's as fast or as nice as those cars. His car runs 13.1, therefore it will bring no "bad name" to Cobras. You know, like where some ricer says "I beat a cobra the other day!" and it was just a rebadged V-6 :nonono:

Just me... :)

I have to agree with Doug, it is not like he is saying that it is a "cobra" as some people do when they rebadge a car. Just like a guy here loally has a Opal Frost Metallic "Cobra", yea right anyone and everyone that knows stangs knows that they didnt offer a Silver Cobra until 01. So I would call that guy a poser.

Mike the car looks good, I got your back with the cobra emblems except mine is in the grill only. I do not think that my times of 12.1's deserve me that badge of honor but what did make me get the badges is my own personal preference of "I LIKE THEM better than the GT badges".

I think this topic comes up every few months and it all comes down to the same thing; everybody has their own opinion. So, I'll throw mine in. If the COBRA is so ALMIGHTY, then why does Ford sell Cobra specific parts to those who don't own Cobras? Owning a Cobra is not like having a friggin 68 Shelby. Get over it and accept the fact that not everyone can have a Cobra so some have to improvise. As soon as I get done with my HCI swap, I'll be sporting snakes on my fenders!

JEEEZ, we can't have people hating eachother in here just because of badges (hmm, this sounds like a historical argument) Seriously... it's you're car it's your choice. Personally I really really want a cobra and love the front bumper cover but i'll never put it on. For me it is like you're imitating something you're not- even though you might have every option that a cobra does from the intake down to the airbag cover but you don't have the certificate. It's kinda a poser thing almost- ricers put **** on their car to TRY and make them sound and look better then they actually are so it's kinda the same thing (please don't smite me for relating our cars to rice- i'm sorry in advance). Anyways, to anybody that already has the stuff, good for you it's awesome, but for anybody that hasn't decided yet- stick with it's true colors

And to the original thread::: I agree, get some smoked lights for that red- check out merkstang's- he's got smoked and a couple other cool features (his or vib's is my fav red car)

95WhiteVenom said:
Ok I'm sorry I love fords and I love mustangs, but there is no earning a cobra badge no matter what times you run if it ain't a Cobra you don't deserve the badges. Its a nice lookin' car just get rid of the Cobra badges .........haha Fobra that what i guess you could call your car.
Hmmm on the one hand I agree with you ...a cobra is a cobra and a gt is a gt...but it is funny to think that his car is faster than yours...lol...on the other hand I disagree...you can earn cobra badges...swapping your gt engine for a cobra engine...and obtaining and swapping all other parts that are different to make it EXACTLY the same as a cobra...if all your parts are cobra...you're a cobra..just my two cents...and no one take me wrong...I am not bashing anyone or their car...I am sure I would love to own any of your alls cars...I mean mine is mostly stock right now but for now I am really happy with it because I just switched from owning nothing but little four bangers ...so to me a stock 5.0 flies..