New motor (video inside)

Begizzle

Jun 19, 2005
I am a long time stangnet viewer but this is the first time that I have posted information about my car. It is a 93 lx hatchback. original v8 5 speed car. I bought it in December of 2007 as just a roller. Fired up the new motor on tuesday of this week. I will post more pictures of the car later when I get it all together and repainted. For now I will just post the engine specs and a short video of it running. Engine just has mac shorty headers and the two front tubes from the mac h-pipe installed right now, but it will get a dynomax ultraflo catback soon.

Video: http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j206/Begizzle/?action=view&current=mustang2.flv

Engine specs:

Stock shortblock- rebuilt by Fox Lake- new bearings, rings, arp hardware and canton main support.
Trickflow Twisted Wedge heads
Ford Motorsports roller rockers
Speed Pro cam (222*/232* [email protected]" .510"/.534" lift)
Ported Edelbrock lower intake
Typhoon upper intake
BBK 70 mm throttle body
Pro M air intake
Pro M mass air meter calibrated for the 30lb injectors
Holley fuel psi regulator
Canton oil pan
Professional Products harmonic balancer
Mac ceramic shorty headers
MSD 6AL, blaster coil, cap and rotor
Ford Racing 9mm plug wires
Autolite 3924 plugs

Here is a picture from when I first bought the car:

View attachment 325518

• Sponsors (?)

Yah, I will post times when I get them. I am going for more of the street sleeper appearance. I am going to run the cobra r's with et street tires out back. Rear suspension right now is eibach drag springs and lakewood 50/50s with ford racing upper control arms and steeda adjustable billet aluminum lower control arms and stock rear swaybar. Front suspension will be stock springs with one coil cut and adjustable strange struts and no swaybar. My plans also include a nice 150shot later on this year :cool: