NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!! (interior, exterior, motor)

WOW :drool: This car looks perfect. Is that a new interior? Or was it just kept nice from origninal?

My vert interior was very faded from the sun..the saddle leather turned pinkish .. SO I re-dyed the interior but yours looks brand new.

• Sponsors (?)

wow that car is amazing! Where did you get the rear shock tower brace?

thanks bro!!!! i bought the rear shock tower brace from saleen a few years back, i think it was like 80 bucks or so. i dont even know if they make them anymore, and to be honest i've never seen another mustang that has one. i think kenny brown also made a pretty nice one for mustangs but it was a bit more expensive.

WOW :drool: This car looks perfect. Is that a new interior? Or was it just kept nice from origninal?

My vert interior was very faded from the sun..the saddle leather turned pinkish .. SO I re-dyed the interior but yours looks brand new.

thanks man!!! the interior is all stock, just kept clean. the car is always covered when not being driven so that helps a ton in keeping the sun from beating on it. sun and rain are the cars enemy when it comes to trying to keep things clean and preserved.

thanks to everyone for your kind words, it really means alot. countless hours have gone into this car so its nice to know that all my hard work has paid off. the car is at the shop now getting re-tuned. i spoke to my tuner last night and he said the tune is still pretty good from last years tune but there are a couple of things he thinks he can get better. so hopefully by tonight i'll have some updated dyno #'s. oh, he also said my car is the second loudest he's ever had on his dyno. :D

NEW DYNO #'S ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

000_0820.jpg

Attachments

• 000_0820.jpg
    000_0820.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 75