New Times!!!!!

^That timing was probably one of your issues, being non intercooled. Also, rev limiter = BAD. The rev limiter just drops the injector and controls RPM by fuel cut. Sometimes a little fuel will still be left and could give you small amounts of detonation with it being so lean. Fortunatly it will not have much energy, but still may be enough over time.

My GT ran 15*s commanded...but after adders would run about 16*s. But I had a HUGE IC and my IAT temps would go up like 4-5*s over outside temps after a 3rd gear pull. 6-7*s from a 3rd-mid 4th gear pull.

• Sponsors (?)

thanks man. yea these 2vs are not as bad as most people make them out to be. havent heard a single cough or hiccup out of this motor. and the nitrous pulls hard lol i need a new clutch and some drag radials and then see what she will do but more than likely when i spray off the line im gonna snap an axle.

oh well gives me an excuse to replace it with some better ones lol.

hahahaha that makes me feel good to to hear you say its running with the cobra lol. All it takes is a 200 shot of the jug and some kahones to even do it lol.

oh and i wonder if its the plate system that is able to distribute the fuel and nitrous better because i also havent gotten the dreaded nitrous backfire with that big of a shot like most are also scared of. no fuel puddling for this guy (knock on wood)

LOL yea, and to be totally honest with you...if you kept going for a full 1/4 pass your car would beat my cobra! My cobra ran a 7.77 @ 93.5 1/8th and finished the 1/4 in 11.95 @ 118MPH. Your @ 7.8 @ 94 and thats with you manually hitting the N20 in the lower gears....so once your able to put it in 4th and hold on, it would back half better than mine :nice: Your pass there was probbably good for an 11.8X or maybe better :flag:

Pull out your plugs and post pictures of them. I'm curious how well they handled that shot

alright ill pull them this weekend when i get some time. they are 2 step colder plugs gapped at .035.

but the only true way for me to be able to show ya how the plugs handled on that size shot would be to pull them immediately after i made the run because they are just going to go back to the way they were if i drive it around on motor. so you wont be able to get an accurate reading.

LOL yea, and to be totally honest with you...if you kept going for a full 1/4 pass your car would beat my cobra! My cobra ran a 7.77 @ 93.5 1/8th and finished the 1/4 in 11.95 @ 118MPH. Your @ 7.8 @ 94 and thats with you manually hitting the N20 in the lower gears....so once your able to put it in 4th and hold on, it would back half better than mine :nice: Your pass there was probbably good for an 11.8X or maybe better :flag:

well that put a huge smile on my face reading that lol. finally i could have possibly beaten you cody lol. you were always ahead when you had boltons then i finally got the same boltons then you go cam and headers, and im still bolt on then you go twin turbos then you go 4v cobra then i go nitrous lol. its about time i catch up.:rlaugh:

oh and 4th gear has been tested on the 200 shot this was not my first time spraying it lol. i have sprayed it once before on a closed course on the street lol from a 50 roll and man does she pull hard. so the 200 has been sprayed twice. car still holding up:flag:

i wanna see what this lil 2v can do thats why its being pushed so hard on the stocker because nobody has found a true limit yet. after you were pushing 550 with stock internals it gave me hope.

oh and btw my bike put down 148whp and 73wtq on a 30 shot lol just thought i would throw that in there cause im addicted to nitrous now