new to the s197

DeWalt17fan

Nov 3, 2005
Im new to the s197 and I have to admit I miss my mach 1 and cobra. New is always good and I guess it will take some getting use to. Please tell me what you think. both the car and the dyno :) thanks everyone ahead of time. exterior as follows...Eibach springs, Steeda ultralite 18x9.5, steeda street wing. Mods...Borla exhaust, o/r bassani x, 4.10, sct tune, steeda pullies. Oh and its an auto

Attachments

• IMG_1322-2.jpg
    IMG_1322-2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Sponsors (?)

Im new to the s197 and I have to admit I miss my mach 1 and cobra. New is always good and I guess it will take some getting use to. Please tell me what you think. both the car and the dyno :) thanks everyone ahead of time. exterior as follows...Eibach springs, Steeda ultralite 18x9.5, steeda street wing. Mods...Borla exhaust, o/r bassani x, 4.10, sct tune, steeda pullies. Oh and its an auto
Nice choice of color. If it was out in 05 that's probably what I would have bought.
Nice numbers for an auto.
What octane tune are you running?
Any intake on it?
I would suggest either the C&L, Steeda, or JLT.

Nice steeda. I do have a cold air. it is a j&b one. It was my first mod on the car and the only one I know that doesnt need a tune. now I figure no tune= no power gain. soon I will re-tune with the jlt. I see your in Jersey. Im actually from west caldwell in essex county. my buddy use to work at stage 1 motorsports i believe the name is. hes not there anymore. well got to run. going to church.

Nice steeda. I do have a cold air. it is a j&b one. It was my first mod on the car and the only one I know that doesnt need a tune. now I figure no tune= no power gain. soon I will re-tune with the jlt. I see your in Jersey. Im actually from west caldwell in essex county. my buddy use to work at stage 1 motorsports i believe the name is. hes not there anymore. well got to run. going to church.
Thanks for the compliment,

I'm actually from Montreal but I have a lot of family in that area.
Wayne, Parsippany, Morris Plains.
I drove down that day for the anual JDM track day