New toy for the garage... ZX14

It's an 08 with 9300 miles.... when I run it up thru the gears I start laughing like crazy cause it pulls so freakin hard. its addicting...:nice:

I know what you mean! I had the 93 ZX1100 and back then it was a Killer!

I have the ZZr1200 now and it is a Killer too, especially with gearing. I love the Zx14, but cat fit it in my stable with the stang hoggin all the space. I also have the 40th Anniversary Fire Copper Hayabusa, another fun machine that just puts grins to the back of you r head...

Be careful and Have fun!

• Sponsors (?)

That is the ultimate sleeper drag bike! I'd love a Concours like that! Probably cost 15k with the dyno and runs 7's or at least 8's in the 1/4. Cheap speed is what I love!

Man, not one comment about the bike I posted on the last page? I figured you two wheel terror guys would be drooling over that thing!?! I'm not a bike guy and even I've got penis envy!!! :shrug:

What are you talking about! I got sick at the stomach when I saw that Bike! It's almost too crazy to comment on.... I usually comment on things that I have a reasonable reach to build and replicate. That bike is out there AWSOME! I want one.

That's why I don't comment much on John Force's cars