Nitrous Setup, Progressive Or Dual Stage?

frP88

Sep 15, 2013
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to add 150-shot nitrous kit. Off the line, i'd like to leave with 50-shot and then 150-shot after, in 2nd or 3rd gear. I'm having a few issues about which way to go with it. Would appreciate any input.

1. What kind of nitrous system would you recommend for achieving the above stated? My research so far is pointing towards a Wet Single Nozzle or preferably a Wet Plate System.

2. How would you use two shots of nitrous? The Dual stage using a 50-shot solenoid for the first stage and 150-shot for the second stage or by just using a single stage system and a 150-shot solenoid and just using one of the progressive controllers. (If there are others options please post!)

3.My biggest issue so far, I want an email tune for whatever nitrous setup i end up going with. The most i can do is a remote tuning session / datalogging . But i can't tune it myself and i live in a region where there are no reputable tuners. So far, lethalperformance is the only one to have offered this service. Is there anyone else who might be able to help me?

Btw, i am aware of the other items i'll be needing to support the 150-shot like the boost-a-pump etc.

• Sponsors (?)