(NO VACUME TO THE EGR)???

• Sponsors (?)

The EGR only gets vacuum at partial throttle, not all the time. You won't get vacuum at the EGR at idle or at WOT (Wide Open Throttle). Oh BTW, please don't use all-caps when posting. It's annoying 'cause people thing you're yelling all the time. :nice:

Did he test it at idle? If so, you need to go to a different smog shop 'cause he doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't know what the smog tests are in your area, I only know California's tests. No smog tester will check if the EGR is working, just that it's installed. You will fail the sniffer test if the EGR isn't working, however.

yes i did i replaced most of the vac lines i like to figure things out on my own but just cant figure it out so i think im taken it to shop

What happened when you biased a test light across the EGR solenoid and then ran codes?

If the engine is idling and you apply 6" of vacuum to the EGR valve, what happens?

When the EGR is closed, what is the EGR position sensor reading? You can test this KOEO.

If you previously had a code, were the codes cleared after you fixed the broken EGR vacuum line?