O/T What do you do for a living

• Sponsors (?)

WaterPog said:
I'm a con artist.

I've currently got everyone at this little company in beaverton including the owner convinced that I have a clue what I'm doing.

..yeah, but we know better. :D

Former Navy ET,
now a maintenance tech for Shell's solar energy division.
1 14 year old stang, 1 34 year old stang, and a big house which will be paid off before I retire @ 50.... (are you youngins' getting the idea yet)

Dave-

well, I work in Membership/Front-End at Costco Wholesale. I also do some private investing to get some money for the stang, but that's going a little slower these days, I just don't seem to have the time anymore like I used to :D

-so, basically, I'm a Gofer :) but I get paid enough not to really care. my paychecks pay for my tuition, insurance, laywer costs, sundries, and have enough left over to have some fun w/ the stang :)

R3VO3VOM said:
Jesus christ you make 80,000 + a year and you drive a 95 GT ????????

Well I guess I need to defend my self to R3VO3VOM :lol:

Read my sig bonehead :nonono:

Toys: Two 2005 KXF250cc,2001 KX250cc,2001 Kawasaki 600R Ninja,2001 1100cc Jet Ski.

And I also own a 1999 GMC 3/4 ton truck that pulls a 24' enclosed trailer that is fully loaded with everthing you need to rebuild motorcycles,jet ski's or cars.
I also own a 1995 Toyota truck. Have bought 3 of my kids cars.
I am also a homeowner and a divorced father of 4 who has raised my kids by my self from when the oldest was 15 and then sent my oldest to The UW 2nd oldest to ASU my 3rd is in Ca. as a model and actress. And my 4th is a rising motocross racer that races all over the state. :hail2:

And the sweet thing is I own everything. The only payment I have is my house payment. :lock:

diesel tech but working as a german service tech. was in the active army as diesel tech now in the NG as a automotive rebuilder i make enough for what i want most of the time got the mustang bmw bike gokart mt bike oh yeah an a project drag car house all the bills and insurence on everthing oh yeah im 21 house will be paid by the time im 36 i think im ahead of the game . but to stay there i got to be on my accout game.

Lecturer, academic, or teacher if you prefer. I live 1 mile from work and have 2 other vehicles, so both my Foxbodies are toys and rarely driven. I have owned 13 other Mustangs, all of the classic type until I bought the Fox bodies. The only body style I haven't had is the Mustang II, but I like those too.