October S.O.T.M. Nominations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
SN95 of the Month voting rules and regulations

1. You can nominate any Stangnet member’s ride for SOTM provided said vehicle has not been declared a winner in the last 12 months. (for the future, ooooh like science fiction!)
2. You can nominate one and ONE ride only.
3. You cannot nominate yourself.
4. A nomination thread will be created at the beginning of each month in which pics can be submitted when nominating a ride. After seven days, the nominees will be entered into a voting thread which will contain a poll, and seven days later a winner will be announced.
5. It is preferred that at least three pics be presented when nominating so that other members can adequately judge the vehicle and thereby vote for it in the poll.
6. Do not post comments in the voting thread! It is there for the purposes of nominations and poll voting only!
7. SOTM winners will be eligible for SOTY.
8. Nominees who do not win can be nominated again the following month and so on.
9. The member must still own the ride.
10. After we have 8 nominations or one week has passed I will close this thread and make the poll.

Eligibility

1. In order to be declared a winner for SOTM, the ride must have received the most number of votes in the poll (obviously).
2. The owner of the vehicle must be able to provide at least one exterior pic, one interior pic and one engine pic! If you want to add pics of build and lots of other pictures of the car PM me and I will add them with the bio after the winner is announced. Unless you are really good and get them to me ahead of time ! He or she is urged to provide a bio and history of the vehicle along with what mods have been done and thanks to who helped.

I nominate Mikie :nice:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I would nominate SuperStang01, but we DO need a aero SN95 to win this thing soon.... I 2nd Race-Stang

His car is soooooo clean & the rims are ridiculous!!!

5.jpg

1.jpg

12.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 33
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 38
Microphone on....

Hmmm, Hmmm,
Thanks L for nominating me in this months vote.
"I want to thank all of the little people that made this possible...."
(Suddenly notices I have not won anything as voting has just started and Im standing in my underwear at the podeum) (people are laughing) (why are people laughing?):rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

Guys, I just had a bad dream.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.