Officially unemployed......

hahahaha... yea I could fight it, but it wouldn't be worth my time.

When I first applied for the job, I was warned about working with all women. But I am applying for optometry school and I needed to find a job at an optometry office. So I bit the bullet and took the job. The first three months were great, but towards the end they all started treating me like it was my first day there. The office manager would call me up on my days off to bitch at me for stuff I had nothing to do with. I just quit answering my phone.
The best part was when I was doing research on a genetic disease on the internet while the office was dead and the office manager yelled at me for being on the internet. She said how the Dr. didn't want anyone on the internet at all. The next day when I come in, three of the girls including her were all dicking around on myspace. :bang:

Ahh... I'm just glad I am out of there now. But I can't stand working retail anymore so I will just find another optometry job

• Sponsors (?)

I still haven't heard how you go about getting fired form a golf course! I mean... what exactly is involved in that whole process?

Did you run the ball picker-upper thingy into a parked car or something?

BennyBlown2v said:
lol yeah we hate guys like that. Trying to pull a 180 to get going the right way, getting out of the cart, all that = BAD BAD BAD!!! :mad:

The only tracks we actually do the 180's on and push ourselves backward to get off the wall are those where you can see the entire track. It's a very small oval track. I did got to one in Pigeon Forge, TN that supposedly had 50 MPH karts but they didn't seem like it. We're not stupid when we fool around and we don't typically try to spin someone out we don't know. For us, the fun part is preventing the spin out when someone tries.

Daggar said:
I still haven't heard how you go about getting fired form a golf course! I mean... what exactly is involved in that whole process?

That's what I was waiting for

Daggar said:

nah he was like happy gilmore's caddy and was picking up the quarters that were spotting the ball positions haha

Well my boss didn't give me a real reason, the day before I got fired there were five of us on during a shift change and we were all screwing around throwing a football around. And the next day I got called up to the office and that was the main reason he gave me. He also told me I became too friendly with the members, Im not sure what that means.

I just thik he fired me because I am like 2 feet taller than him, Im 6'3, hes like 5'4, he a little napolean.

I'm having a hard time keeping my Software Developer career going after 12 years. After I was unemployed for six months I went to PetSmart and applied for a dog **** cleaner position. They said I would be a great manager so they sent me for an interview in Denver. Once they saw what I made during the last 12 years they said "no way, you'll leave when the first developer job comes along". I can't get any low level jobs to change careers and I can't find a local programming job.

I think I'm going to start selling hotdogs at the park. At least I would get a free lunch and I can live in my two room tent at the park with my three vehicles and my dog... :eek: