Onebad95's newest additions

• Sponsors (?)

Nice lookin ride!

I've 2 quibbs. I hate that ebrake handle so bad its not funny. It looks like a billet sex toy. Lol, sorry.

IMO I would airbag that suspension. Its a show car, and because of the nose etc, the stance is bassakwards, its higher in the nose. Set that sucker in the weeds and see the difference.

Nice craftsmanship!

Looks awesome! I can safely say I wasn't expecting a one-off dash! I like the sub setup in the trunk as well. I know my car will never reach the level yours has, but I intend to try!

I don't see what is wrong with an airbag suspension, they can perform just as well as a conventional coil spring suspension, and this has been proven by AirRideTechnologies at several track events they have held to prove such. It may not perform as well as a GR40 system, but 95+% of mustangs will never reach that level of handling anyway. Charlie's car is a show car, period. It is not raced (as far as I know). So in a pure show car, an air bag suspension would be very good. I also have noticed the higher stance in front, but realize why it can't be any lower. An air suspension would allow a lower front, but still keep the car driveable whenever he leaves the show. I think people have a misconception that air suspension is only for slamming a car to the ground, but in reality he wouldn't have to "dump" the car, he could drop it to where he thinks the stance is absolutely perfect.

Charlie..... That is really tight. When you told me you did something to the car, I couldnt possibly think of anything else that could be done to an already mint ride, but i guess i was wrong. That is absolutely stunning, I guess Ill have to wait till epping to see it in person. :hail2: The King of Bling!

Exactly! That's a show car PERIOD. There's no reason for it to look half ass on stance. Even with how proven they are at the track, that things' not getting tracked ever. Get that nose so its right off the ground at a show and not lookin like you're trying to haul 300lbs in the trunk.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE when the rear wheel opening is substantially lower than the front, looks like a damn cut spring civic. If you can invest the $ in a show car, at least do it the right way.

//end.