Opinions on these heads and cam advice

I pick'd up a set of edelbrocks on corral for 650. guy was local i went and checked them out and they were already converted to stud for the rockers instead of pedestal. And they came with a set of 1.6 roller's. They have the 2.02 valves , they are the rpm performers.

I would look for another deal they come up all the time, just got to search. No sense in just hoppin on something cuz its a good deal and have it not be what you really want. save the money, how long will it take you save another 200? a couple weeks, christmas is coming im sure you will get some money then too. Thats just what i would do.But either way good luck. and have fun:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmmm....

Fully Ported GT40 cast iron heads by Goza (NOT "P" heads):
Ported Intake runners
Ported Exhaust runners
Ported Bowls
Ferrea valves (ground stems, back-cut high flow)
.580 lift springs
7/16" rocker studs
New guides, new valve stem seals
Spring heights set
Quality retainers/keepers (all top notch hardware)
Fresh valve job by Pro Line

Hmmmm....

Fully Ported GT40 cast iron heads by Goza (NOT "P" heads):
Ported Intake runners
Ported Exhaust runners
Ported Bowls
Ferrea valves (ground stems, back-cut high flow)
.580 lift springs
7/16" rocker studs
New guides, new valve stem seals
Spring heights set
Quality retainers/keepers (all top notch hardware)
Fresh valve job by Pro Line

how much they wanting?

The gt40's and 289 head flow pretty close stock. The port work is where you will get ur gains from. I would stick with the tfs 1 cam over the f any day. Only alphabet cam I like is the E cam for sn 5.0's. Mostly for the street manners in aod and aode cars as well.

Save some money, get a set of partiot perf heads for like 900. Nice heads for the price and should flow great.

1) if i were u i would sudgest that everyone that is a hater to SUCK IT!
2) i have almost the same thing. 289's milled .015,194,160 manleys,lunati springs, studs, roller rockers, and lunati double springs.
i have a F cam and run a stock 1992 bottom end.
piston to valve clearance was verry close with 1.6's
i have a edelbrock intake and i went 13.2@ 104 with a 5 speed.
i had a stock throttle body and stock air box when i produced these numbers.
i have bought a TB and fender mount CAI and hope to run 12's on motor and 11's on the nitrous kit that im going to work on tomorrow.

1) if i were u i would sudgest that everyone that is a hater to SUCK IT!
2) i have almost the same thing. 289's milled .015,194,160 manleys,lunati springs, studs, roller rockers, and lunati double springs.
i have a F cam and run a stock 1992 bottom end.
piston to valve clearance was verry close with 1.6's
i have a edelbrock intake and i went 13.2@ 104 with a 5 speed.
i had a stock throttle body and stock air box when i produced these numbers.
i have bought a TB and fender mount CAI and hope to run 12's on motor and 11's on the nitrous kit that im going to work on tomorrow.

FYI the CAI isnt gonna net you anything..Stock air box IS a CAI..Numbers in sig is with the stock air box..

For a cheap performance gain.Stock gt50P heads with a spring upgrade is a great start.They can be had CHEAP at local junkyards.

stock air box may be a cai but the pos air tube is crap and wont attach to my new 70mm tb*

Then just run a c&L inlet tube.Gives it that sleeper look :D
011.jpg

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 58