Opinions on this:

• Sponsors (?)

this has been around for years. the theory behind it is good, and i have seen them work at the track, though i have not personally used them. for the price it is not a bad buy.

I knew this would spark some interest,it did mine. Other comments I have gotten about this:

-These have been around for a while. While I have never used them, it does look like a neat idea. For the price, I think it is worth checking out.
-It seems like a GREAT idea... however, are you really "adjusting" the jets or are you adjusting the flow?
-Interesting concept. Don't know if it works as described. Two comments: with the fuel bowls being pushed out from the carb body are there any air filter housing clearance issues? Are you aware that Holley has an optional fuel bowl which allows access to the jets without removing the fuel bowls?

I just drive my stuff on the street, so I have a 'set it and forget it' stance on the subject.
I suppose if you have a race car, you may need to adjust your jets frequently.
However, I dont' see the need for it.
It will require a fuel line change, could ruin the fit of a good drop base air cleaner, gives more gaskets to potentially leak, and if you don't race (read don't need to rejet), then it's just a waste.

Even if I had a street/strip car and would rejet occaisonally, then the Holley bowls with jet accesses are plenty.
This is 'race only' IMO.