Parts Companies

• Sponsors (?)

aaah. thank you Im gonna peruse through some of those and see what they got!oh, i was curious about one thing though. I did find a lower cover on ebay and in the right color no less, I emailed the seller but no response yet, and I was curious in '89 there a hole cut out for the wheel tilt on all models? or do only some of the models have tilt?My LX 5.0 has the tilt feature, but since the car never had a lower cover when I boought it, Im not sure if the cover HAS to have a hole for the Tilt, because i dont think the one on ebay does...

shlby123 said:
aaah. thank you Im gonna peruse through some of those and see what they got!oh, i was curious about one thing though. I did find a lower cover on ebay and in the right color no less, I emailed the seller but no response yet, and I was curious in '89 there a hole cut out for the wheel tilt on all models? or do only some of the models have tilt?My LX 5.0 has the tilt feature, but since the car never had a lower cover when I boought it, Im not sure if the cover HAS to have a hole for the Tilt, because i dont think the one on ebay does...

Tilt was not an option on the air-baggeed equipped cars.