Roush Pepper Spray

Hey guys so totally off cars. I'm in the USCG and I just got pepper sprayed today!! yes and as you guessed it, it totally sucks. it feels like someone is stabbing you in the eyes with needles and then lighting your face on fire. By far the worse feeling in the world. :notnice: :( anyways I don't recommend EVER getting pepper sprayed. Totally off subject. But yea just some facts...:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Damn,

By the subject I was wondering if we had something new other than the snow Methanol kit. Maybe you rigged a pepper spray bottle to the intake for a few shot's of boost. Cheap organic nitrous. :)

Oh yea, sorry to get off topic. Thanks for the warning. I think I'll pass on that liquor store holdup I was planning for this weekend and go to the park instead.

Thanks guys, it's much better now. Yea I'll be sure next time to bring my .40cal on the next boarding that I do with the boats out here. In Guam though it's kinda hard to keep dry. it's always raining out here!! It sucks.. But I bet if you could rig it to the intake It might make some power?? I don't know though. As far as bringing pepper spray to the a gun fight. yea seriously don't recommend it. Take it easy guys...

Was it a full spray or just the dab under you eyes?
We use to just blot a bit on your cheeks when I
was training CG LEDET members.

Now the gas shack in GITMO is a real riot, try poppin off
your NBC mask for 30 seconds of fun with a room full CS gas.

marcus95 said:
Nah,

I think it was part of his training. Right?

I thought so too then got confused by his comment about his .40cal on the next boarding :shrug:

And honestly, if it was training I think that's just a sick joke on the recruits. I mean really, doesn't everyone know pepper spray hurts? I haven't had any training and I could tell ya that! :D

I hope he chimes in again from Guam. Damn humid but I'd take it for a month with no cell phone.:)

different state agencies and some military require getting a small spray for training purposes. I know it sounds brutal but it's the truth.

Hey guys sorry it's taken so long to reply I had duty last night. Anyways yes it was part of law enforcement training. it was full face OC pepper spray. The reason why I said my .40cal is because on a boarding we wear full tactical gear which consists of .40cal P229 sig. OC pepper spray, baton, cuffs, flashlight and so on. Sometimes a .12ga. shotgun or M16. It wasn't a joke either that is the requirements now to carry it. But it wasn't only just get sprayed and then dunk your head in water. for 35-50sec we had to fight off an instructor while keeping our weapons retention. Then after that pull out our .40s and draw down on them and talk them into the prone handcuffing position, while prying 1 eye open to aim on him. Then holster our weapon. Then we get to go and dunk our heads in water. Which doesn't help at all. All and all it was about 2min. It sucked but I'm feeling much better now..

Glad you made it thru the training.

Carrying the 40. is much better then in my day, we had the big lump of a 45. Colt, six cell B-Lites, two clips, Motorola, & handcuffs as our boarding gear. Plus the old Second Chance body armor sure added weight.

Having gone in the water a few times, I know how much "fun" it can be to stay afloat.