Perfect Launch

Fr500's..they were silver when i bought them...i painted the spokes a bronze/orange color for them to look like that... i started with srt4 orange and dulled it down to a bbs goldish color...hdr gives it a little more color tone than it atually is...

Bronze and red are the perfect combo ever...there is a place called grimmspeed.com that sells bbs gold wheel paint that you match this effect with

• Sponsors (?)

Fr500's..they were silver when i bought them...i painted the spokes a bronze/orange color for them to look like that... i started with srt4 orange and dulled it down to a bbs goldish color...hdr gives it a little more color tone than it atually is...

Bronze and red are the perfect combo ever...there is a place called grimmspeed.com that sells bbs gold wheel paint that you match this effect with
sorry for the thread hijack but thats the exact wheel i want on mine...if anyone is a photoshop expert can they put that wheel on my car here is a pic...night shifter if it wouldnt be too much trouble could you take a pic of your wheels from the side so i can see exactly how its painted...thx..

Dad061.jpg

sorry for the thread hijack but thats the exact wheel i want on mine...if anyone is a photoshop expert can they put that wheel on my car here is a pic...night shifter if it wouldnt be too much trouble could you take a pic of your wheels from the side so i can see exactly how its painted...thx..

Dad061.jpg

yeah that will be fine.. it might take me a day or too because most of the wiring in my engine bay is disassembled due to a wire tuck in progress...when it stops raining i can push the car out of the garage into to the driveway and snap some pics for you... The color is a little brighter...the HDR effect makes the color look a little darker and pop a little more..

sorry op for the thread hijack...i need to just make a thread about this real quick for everyone