PI Swap for 98 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
droptopponynj said:
is DANG a real word?

how do you know it has 9000 miles? theres no proof. just his word. And thats cheap for a complete PI motor so somethings up. Thats a good 500 to 700 less then guys are getting for them. Also most 02's still have the all plastic intake so you don't make out thier either. Plus I like the added compression of the PI heads on my Npi block. heres your 02 cents back.

First of all, I was trying to save the guy some money and time. He already said that the heads that he bought had 25,000 miles on them. How do you know if that is true? Do you have proof? No. So STFU.
You didn't start the thread and was not asking the question. I was trying to help him out. Not your Punk @$$. If you are going to question the English grammar, let's start off by stating that when you start a sentence it is always capitalized. Fkn smart @$$. If you are going to place emphasis on a word that I stated, it needs to placed in quotations and not capitalized, especially all of the letters.
You act as though a person can not sell a motor with only 9,000 miles that cheap. You really are fkn dumb. If someone is trying to get rid of something just to get rid of it, then don't knock them. It's just a great deal. Just because your punk @$$ will not sell anything that cheap,, doesn't mean that the next man will not.
Now you take my .02 and put it towards getting your GED. Fkn retard..... :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

lover said:
First of all, I was trying to save the guy some money and time. He already said that the heads that he bought had 25,000 miles on them. How do you know if that is true? Do you have proof? No. So STFU.
You didn't start the thread and was not asking the question. I was trying to help him out. Not your Punk @$$. If you are going to question the English grammar, let's start off by stating that when you start a sentence it is always capitalized. Fkn smart @$$. If you are going to place emphasis on a word that I stated, it needs to placed in quotations and not capitalized, especially all of the letters.
You act as though a person can not sell a motor with only 9,000 miles that cheap. You really are fkn dumb. If someone is trying to get rid of something just to get rid of it, then don't knock them. It's just a great deal. Just because your punk @$$ will not sell anything that cheap,, doesn't mean that the next man will not.
Now you take my .02 and put it towards getting your GED. Fkn retard..... :owned:

Now now, don't beat around the bush, just come out and say what's on your mind.

I know right. I don't know what in the hell that guy was talking about. Trust me, if I was trying to piece together a PI swap purchasing those parts with I don't know how many miles are on them or the miles are kind of high, plus the miles on his own motor could be kind of high, I would definitely purchase an 02 motor with only 9,000 miles on it for around $800. You better believe I would take that deal.
This guy obviously doesn't have a clue. I bought an almost brand new set of JBA shorties that cost $400+ from a local guy for only $100. We met and talked and he was a pretty cool guy and he was the type that just tries new combinations and shyt all the time. So a guy selling a motor for that cheap may not be trying to stiff you, he just may have money like that and he's just trying to get rid of it for a few dollars so that he could put it towards his next set up. His loss, another Stangers gain. And he probably knows that.

Oh yeah, fk face. You mentioned something about the 02s coming with a plastic intake. News flash Jethro Bodean. They have been that way since 96. The plastics ones that cracked was because they didn't have that aluminum crossover thingamajig that Ford later implemented in the later years. I would rather have a plastic 02 intake than an 01 plastic intake. They're the same but the 02 is still a lot newer with a hell of lot less miles on it.
I'm through with this thread you fkn @$$ clown. :chair:

lover said:

you should go beat your girlfriend/goat to get some frustrations out junior.

lover said:
Oh yeah, fk face. You mentioned something about the 02s coming with a plastic intake. News flash Jethro Bodean. They have been that way since 96. The plastics ones that cracked was because they didn't have that aluminum crossover thingamajig that Ford later implemented in the later years. I would rather have a plastic 02 intake than an 01 plastic intake. They're the same but the 02 is still a lot newer with a hell of lot less miles on it.

your intellect astounds me, you must be a ford engineer! Now go pop a pimple and help your great grand pappy feed the cows.

lover said:
I know right. I don't know what in the hell that guy was talking about. Trust me, if I was trying to piece together a PI swap purchasing those parts with I don't know how many miles are on them or the miles are kind of high, plus the miles on his own motor could be kind of high, I would definitely purchase an 02 motor with only 9,000 miles on it for around $800. You better believe I would take that deal.
This guy obviously doesn't have a clue. I bought an almost brand new set of JBA shorties that cost $400+ from a local guy for only $100. We met and talked and he was a pretty cool guy and he was the type that just tries new combinations and shyt all the time. So a guy selling a motor for that cheap may not be trying to stiff you, he just may have money like that and he's just trying to get rid of it for a few dollars so that he could put it towards his next set up. His loss, another Stangers gain. And he probably knows that.

Looks like you need soap in your mouth.

droptopponynj said:
your intellect astounds me, you must be a ford engineer! Now go pop a pimple and help your great grand pappy feed the cows.
That was one of the lamest comebacks I have ever heard. You really do suck. Just another dumb @$$. I'm suprise you could even spell engineer. Watching all of that Jeopardy really came in handy huh.
Did your mom ever find out who your real father was? Lassie or Rin Tin Tin. You are the sad result of a busted condomn. And the only reason you are still here is because your mom couldn't afford an abortion. It's ok though Jethro, your dad was probably also your uncle.
Now take your GED you bought from Wal-Mart back and get your food stamps back. Now go the bathroom and spit, I'm done. I can't believe this retard. A mustang thread and this clown is trying to down and be a smart ass to other Stangers. I shouldn't even waste my time with you Hillbilly. To my fellow Stangers out there, I really do apologize, but this Eggbert had it coming.
You're ok with me DropPantiesPony :cheers:

lover said:
That was one of the lamest comebacks I have ever heard. You really do suck. Just another dumb @$$. I'm suprise you could even spell engineer. Watching all of that Jeopardy really came in handy huh.
Did your mom ever find out who your real father was? Lassie or Rin Tin Tin. You are the sad result of a busted condomn. And the only reason you are still here is because your mom couldn't afford an abortion. It's ok though Jethro, your dad was probably also your uncle.
Now take your GED you bought from Wal-Mart back and get your food stamps back. Now go the bathroom and spit, I'm done. I can't believe this retard. A mustang thread and this clown is trying to down and be a smart ass to other Stangers. I shouldn't even waste my time with you Hillbilly. To my fellow Stangers out there, I really do apologize, but this Eggbert had it coming.
You're ok with me DropPantiesPony :cheers:

Hillbilly jokes only work on hillbillies! That humping cousins and brothers stuff may be funny at your house, but off the farm those of us that actually piss/**** in the house with running water.....yes thats right running water! We really don't understand that stuff. Foodstamps? are you 12? cause that's the last time i heard a joke that bad! I make almost 100k a year....yup a year! your pappy is still trying to reach that total for life. But you tell him to keep boiling those peanuts cause I hear there is big money in that.
Do you even have a car? A 1957 tractor doesn't count! Don't the people at the local library get sick of you hogging up the community computer? Anyway i'm done with you so tomorrow when all the chores are done and you stroll into Mayberry to use the internet machine make sure you get hit by a truck and die cause i don't need to respond to anymore of your halfwitted posts! Jackass.

Give it up bro. Your attempt at humor is sickening. $100,000 a year :rlaugh: , and yet you still live in your mom's basement. Your mom has been hooking at the local truck stops for years and is no where near that amount. Do yourself a favor and help her instead of spending your money on those 1-800 numbers. And owning a matchbox mustang does not qualify you as a Mustang owner, Butt Plug. I bet you and your brothers and sisters still sleep in the same bed. Now when you and your family pulls your trailor home to the next trailor park, take your mom with you. She's not worth the $5. Tell her to take her trash can smelling @$$ elsewhere.

Now STFU :fuss: Now go to bed junior. Your mom has company coming over, again and again. No wonder her nickname is railroad. You should see that long train outside your trailor. Choo-Choo MF :uzi:

lover said:
Give it up bro. Your attempt at humor is sickening. $100,000 a year :rlaugh: , and yet you still live in your mom's basement. Your mom has been hooking at the local truck stops for years and is no where near that amount. Do yourself a favor and help her instead of spending your money on those 1-800 numbers. And owning a matchbox mustang does not qualify you as a Mustang owner, Butt Plug. I bet you and your brothers and sisters still sleep in the same bed. Now when you and your family pulls your trailor home to the next trailor park, take your mom with you. She's not worth the $5. Tell her to take her trash can smelling @$$ elsewhere.

Now STFU :fuss: Now go to bed junior. Your mom has company coming over, again and again. No wonder her nickname is railroad. You should see that long train outside your trailor. Choo-Choo MF :uzi:

I give up you win! i don't want to argue with an 18 year old E-thug. Cause your just hard like that!

lover said:
I'm from the Middle GA area. A small hick town called Cochran,GA. I stay in Atlanta now though. I go home every now and then to visit my family. I'm headed down that way this weekend to pick up my son from Dodge Co.
I remember Milledgeville being known for its looney bin..lol

HAHAHA Who's the Jethro? I try to send money home whiles I find work in the BIG CITY :rlaugh:

droptopponynj said:
HAHAHA Who's the Jethro? I try to send money home whiles I find work in the BIG CITY :rlaugh:
South New Jersey? South New Jersey? :rlaugh:
You got to be kidding. You mean you're from New York's Sess Pool. That's basically all it is. It's not really a state. It's New York's Ass. New York even took the Statue of Liberty from you and called it their own even though it is in NJ. Get real Jethro. I just saw that you were, not that you said New Jersey but South New Jersey, if I would've known that, I definitely wouldn't have been wasting my time. South New Jersey- that explains everything. :notnice:

Yeah, but I'm through with this BS. This thread was about a PI swap. But you are still cool with me DropTopPanties. Now let's go have a cold one. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.