Pics of the 4.6L 3 valve....

• Sponsors (?)

looks easier to clean. I like the bullitt style throttle body too. That intake manifold is definately going to make mounting a centrifugal blower interest. How do the F-Body guys do it?? They've had thier intakes facing forward like that.

CTGrey02 said:
looks easier to clean. I like the bullitt style throttle body too. That intake manifold is definately going to make mounting a centrifugal blower interest. How do the F-Body guys do it?? They've had thier intakes facing forward like that.
Couldn't you turn the blower so it aims the opposite direction and have the discharge tube run directly into the throttle body. By looking at the pic, it looks like the run from the blower to the throttle body would be 4 to 5 inches at the most. Speaking of the tb location, I wonder where the air filter will be located...

But why stick with the plastic intake? For some reason that has always gotten me, why do mfg's insist on using plastic? That is one of the biggest things i like about my cobra, when i lift the hood i see a big ass intake with a nice snake on it, the when i look at the GT i have a 'lil pony sitting on a plastic saddle. Oh well, patiently awaiting the purchase of my Kenne Bell for the GT! Then no more plastic!!!!!

Is anyone positive that, that is the actual 4.6l 3v going into the next Mustang and not the 4.6l 3v that is going in the trucks? If this is the actual engine, then it will be interesting to see how the intake track will be arranged. It also is kinda looking like a 3v swap will be a lil more intensive than the PI swap. guess we'll have to wait and see.