Post Pics Of Your Notch!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by projectfiveo, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Yeah for some reason after always hating the look of a notch im on a kick where i want one bad!! so post up!
  2. [​IMG]if anyone knows whos this one is plz tell them to post all the pics you can of it.....:jaw: ...that thing is killer!
  3. d

:jaw: wow that thing is sweet
  4. I don't really like the wing on the copper car. :shrug:

But it is one sweet car.
  5. that copper one shows up a alot across several different boards and no one seems to know whose it is.
  6. That's ok... you can be shot and replaced with a look-alike. :D
  7. Hey thanks man! Comming from you that means a lot

Attached Files:

8. Here's mine........ If anyone can make it appear in larger form please do

Attached Files:

9. Eh. 4 lug? What a ****ty looking car. :D
  10. i have a thing for notches as well but for some reason i dont have one....

and haha

Attached Files:

11. I actually dont care for that copper car. Theres very few parts of it I particularly like and when it all comes together, I dont really like it.

The black notch in the last post with Chrome Saleens is a badass looking car!
  12. [​IMG][/IMG]

and heres mine:

13. Im torn between a notch or a lx hatch for my next car.
  14. Woohoo! Picture whoring!:nice:

Attached Files:

15. The copper one was sold a couple years ago on ebay through some dealership, and people here (elsewhere too, probably) grabbed the pics for future use.

Aside from the color, it's just a Cobra R-wheeled coupe with a Saleen body kit.
  16. :lol: LMFAO
  17. Think it would be hard to find a 90-93 notch 5sp, 5.0, with black interior for 2,500 or less??