Post Your Names

• Sponsors (?)

20/M/Palmdale-LOL...Had to do it! Name is Jeff, Junior at CSU Fresno/CSU Bakersfield Currently not attending classes, Getting married in December, I have like 3 jobs...Account executive for a mortgage company and also A Med tech assistant and medical records clerk

The names Danny I'm currently working at Advance Auto as a "Parts Pro" full time. I was going to school for a P.E teacher, but the kids down her are freaking out of control. So I says screw that I'll end up killing one :D. I will continue my schooling a year after I move to S.C, Charleston (out of state tuition is 2x the norm) in something lol.

My names Aaron. I like long walks on the beach, quiet nights in front of the fireplace, and milk...I love milk.

I've been in the Canadian Forces for 8 years now, I work with Communications and Electronics when I'm not putting bullets into things. I also like my car more than anyone I've ever known. I live in Kingston. My cat's name is pickles.

My name is Nacho(short for Ignacio) like in the sig. Save your jokes, I've heard it all, "Ooh, nacho cheese", "Nacho chips", but the one I like is "oooh nacho with big jalapeno!!". I'm 22 with 2 kids, 3yr old girl, and 2 week old boy. I work at a local bank as a sales associate.

My name is Garrett and I am a 21 year old senior at the University of Illinois. I grew up in the heart of Illinois on a grain farm, therefore decided to study agribusiness management at school. I'm not married, although having a girlfriend of six years makes it seem that way. I will hopefully find a decent job once I get out of this place.

Name's Andrew (22/Male) - originally from outside Boston but down here in DC (Northern Virginia - Fairfax) finishing up my degree and the realtors liscense.

I'm on NorthernVirginiaMustangClub.com with the same tag if any of you guys are on there too. Don't spend nearly as much time there as I do here. Still got A LOT (meaning everything) to learn about our model/engine but I plan on getting the basics down over the winter.

I am Nick...everyone calls me Dube (last name, not a pothead) I am a college student majoring in Computer Science. I am 22 and just moved to Augusta, Georgia. Just learning about my 302 and getting into a it a little more than I should...I think they call it Addiction...

Name is Brian, 29, been in the Air Force for 9 yrs, Aircraft/Engine Mechanic, Tech Sgt. I do that "full time", go to night school at Embry-Riddle, usually two classes a term, major is professional aeronautics/minor in security and intelligence, also working on my A/P license (airframe and powerplant), and private pilot's license. May try to get a commision (become an officer) if I ever finish this degree. In between that, I get called to fix planes in various places around the world and fly with them as a crew chief every now and then.(good and bad places, I love it) Just submitted a package to get a new job as a flight engineer. Got a great wife and awesome three yr old. New Jersey native, currently residing in the lovely Fayetteville NC area, but I'd hack off a limb to move back to Germany. Name turned into a short BIO...
Later
Brian :nice: