Question for NA 4.6 Club members

• Sponsors (?)

JLT here. i LOVE it.

That J demolet guy dissed me in another thread, so I dont reccomend his products anymore. Tucker, owner of JLT is a straight forward guy and will tell you straight (reminds me of Tim @ MPH)...Along with dyno graphs :D. Ill get them.

Ok here it is. I think this was vs a drop in filter on an 03 GT. Tucker, correct me if im wrong, but from what i heard, this was done within like an hour of eachother...full temp on the car. Was NOT his dyno, so its not rigged either...simply bolted in place, no tuning.
attachment.php

hotmustang331 said:
JLT here. i LOVE it.

That J demolet guy dissed me in another thread, so I dont reccomend his products anymore. Tucker, owner of JLT is a straight forward guy and will tell you straight (reminds me of Tim @ MPH)...Along with dyno graphs :D. Ill get them.
yeah what the hell was up with that? i didnt read it all, but I woke up and there was a mini e-fight between JLT and Demolet. WTF?

I got the K&N FIPK on Ebay for 100 bux :p . It was listed as "used" but everything came in the package BRAND NEW besides the actual filter and tubing. But everything is flawless. Look on ebay and you might swoop one like I did...

the98stang said:
I got the K&N FIPK on Ebay for 100 bux :p . It was listed as "used" but everything came in the package BRAND NEW besides the actual filter and tubing. But everything is flawless. Look on ebay and you might swoop one like I did...

+1 for eBay. I also found a FIPK kit there, slightly used but in awesome shape. Paid $50 plus shipping... :nice:

I put the JLT RAI kit on this past weekend. I went with it instead of the Demolet because of the test on a GT instead of just a Cobra. Everything came with what was needed and it looks great. It is a PIA to get the rubber pieces on the plastic pipe but otherwise I am happy with it. :D

02mingryGT said:
I put the JLT RAI kit on this past weekend. I went with it instead of the Demolet because of the test on a GT instead of just a Cobra. Everything came with what was needed and it looks great. It is a PIA to get the rubber pieces on the plastic pipe but otherwise I am happy with it. :D

Yea trying to get it over the big pipe was TOUGH...by far the hardest part of the install. Could you feel a difference with yours? Mine was installed just after I did the cams, and it was untuned, so no WOT....but I could tell the difference in the free rev. Racked much quicker.