Rehashing The Re-hash

Ok guys, I joined FEP!

They'll like me, I feel. Since I have to keep my blue in it's current drivetrain state, I think they might even LOVE me, unlike you uncaring bastards.....

So, how long till I'm part of the FEP banned? Will I get a t-shirt?

Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Ok guys, I joined FEP!

They'll like me, I feel. Since I have to keep my blue in it's current drivetrain state, I think they might even LOVE me, unlike you uncaring bastards.....

You will be a poster child there.

Just like I was.....

(Look around the home page, and see who's build is a "featured build")

Reactions: 1 users
It's all about how long you can tolerate the "Stepford-ness" of the place. (You youngsters can look up what a Stepford Wife is)

Nobody ever says a negative thing,....You can post up the most snag-u-lated, filthy, jerry-rigged, rusty assed piece of sht you can muster, and there'll still be a half dozen "Looks great", "Awesome", "Keep up the good work(s)" Just waiting for you to post it.

Those will be the same guys that offer the same comments to a "Scott Build"..

Where's the Beef?

As for me, It took me about 6 months before I did a rant thread accusing a bunch of them as being insincere when they complemented junk,laziness, or sloppy work ethic, and at the same time excellence......Every single member of the Kumbya boys choir came out of the wood work to ensure that they told me "where to get off".

I now have the same percentage of haters as I do here,.....At least I'm consistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I was looking through one of your threads over there, it sounds like Wraithracing and flyin5-0 know what a paint job is and how to lay it out.

It's different over there, do you have a single over-arching thread? Or is it a bunch of threads on the different subjects of the build?

It's all about how long you can tolerate the "Stepford-ness" of the place. (You youngsters can look up what a Stepford Wife is)

Nobody ever says a negative thing,....You can post up the most snag-u-lated, filthy, jerry-rigged, rusty assed piece of sht you can muster, and there'll still be a half dozen "Looks great", "Awesome", "Keep up the good work(s)" Just waiting for you to post it.

Where's the Beef?

As for me, It took me about 6 months before I did a rant thread accusing a bunch of them as being insincere when they complemented junk,laziness, or sloppy work ethic, and at the same time excellence......Every single member of the Kumbya boys choir came out of the word work to ensure that they told me "where to get off".

I now have the same percentage of haters as I do here,.....At least I'm consistent.
what haters?? there are haters here??...... uuuhhh oh yeah wait... ok yup its been verified. Hateraid for everyone! Shizz I'm surprised my build thread hasn't gotten any hate mail yet, I'm mean with all my
half-azzery and backyard engineerized bull chit...

Where's the Beef?

As for me, It took me about 6 months before I did a rant thread accusing a bunch of them as being insincere when they complemented junk,laziness, or sloppy work ethic, and at the same time excellence......Every single member of the Kumbya boys choir came out of the word work to ensure that they told me "where to get off".

*Wanders into thread, looks around* What is Mike whining about now? You haven't got that piece of crap finished yet Mike? It'd be done a lot sooner if you weren't whining to us... *sneaks out of thread*

what haters?? there are haters here??...... uuuhhh oh yeah wait... ok yup its been verified. Hateraid for everyone! Shizz I'm surprised my build thread hasn't gotten any hate mail yet, I'm mean with all my

Naw man. Your stuff is roadkill approved! MINT!!!

Where's the Beef?

haters-16.jpg

Oh Please!!!! People hating on you???

For the sake of simplicity....

This represents the content you post:
upload_2016-7-31_21-17-41.jpeg

This is what comes from me:

shutterstock_97052432.jpg

I was looking through one of your threads over there, it sounds like Wraithracing and flyin5-0 know what a paint job is and how to lay it out.

It's different over there, do you have a single over-arching thread? Or is it a bunch of threads on the different subjects of the build?
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthr...veled-1978-Turbo-I6-Futura-(The-Gila-Monster)

Typically I post an update there and copy it over to here because their site wont/can't deal with the pics being re-posted. Here it's different, this site has the ability to adapt the pics seemlessly.
It's a fast read though,..almost 1/10 the commentary from the KBC means I'm talking to the walls for the most part over there.

Last edited:
Oh Please!!!! People hating on you???

For the sake of simplicity....

This represents the content you post:
upload_2016-7-31_21-17-41.jpeg

This is what comes from me:

shutterstock_97052432.jpg
do you mean that mine is easy to follow with lots of toppings?? or that your build is meant for a more refined palet.. one that desires a multitude of taste....

would you like deez nuts on that sunday?:p

do you mean that mine is easy to follow with lots of toppings?? or that your build is meant for a more refined palet.. one that desires a multitude of taste....

No, he's saying yours is pleasant and enjoyed by everyone. His gives you gas and heartburn. :nice:

Reactions: 4 users
oh and after about an hour pouring through the build notes on the ms2 v3 board... (which I have no experience with mind you) I figured out what you need to do to get that boost control circuit to work.. should take you about 15 mins...

I mean the stuff you contribute can't possibly offend anybody,....(Who hates on a Hot Fudge Sunday?)

I see a lot of heartburn in that rice dish I posted,.....It's the difference between the Cherry on top, and the Chile on top,....see?

oh and after about an hour pouring through the build notes on the ms2 v3 board... (which I have no experience with mind you) I figured out what you need to do to get that boost control circuit to work.. should take you about 15 mins...
Yeah, I read that thanks. I just don't understand why they gave me all that junk in the kit unless they didn't want it used...
IRLZ 44 Transistor, 100 ohm resistor 10k ohm resistor, IN4002 diode.

Ok guys, I joined FEP!

Just tell em you know a dude over on Stangnet that's a pretty big deal.

Should be all the cred you need. :spot:

Reactions: 3 users