roller arms

Fivepointo92gt

Jan 8, 2010
rocker arms for twisted wedge heads

I have 92 Mustang GT and I'm going to purchase a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads Trick Flow Specialties TFS-51410004 - Trick Flow® Twisted Wedge® 170 Cylinder Heads for Small Block Ford - Overview - SummitRacing.com. Everything is assembled except the rocker arms. I was wondering what size rockers I should get. I'm also going to buy the Trick Flow Street Burner Intake Manifold Trick Flow Specialties TFS-51500001 - Trick Flow® StreetBurner® Intake Manifolds for Ford 5.0L - Overview - SummitRacing.com. Any suggestions on a good cam for the following setup? I'm looking for good low-mid range torque, but nothing too radical. I was thinking maybe a Comp Cam or possibly Ford Racing.

• Sponsors (?)

Being everything is from TFS, then the best thing to do first is to call TFS and ask them what lift, duration and lobe separation cam they would recommend for the street, once they give you an idea then find the cam thats comes the closest.

I have 92 Mustang GT and I'm going to purchase a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads Trick Flow Specialties TFS-51410004 - Trick Flow® Twisted Wedge® 170 Cylinder Heads for Small Block Ford - Overview - SummitRacing.com. Everything is assembled except the rocker arms. I was wondering what size rockers I should get. I'm also going to buy the Trick Flow Street Burner Intake Manifold Trick Flow Specialties TFS-51500001 - Trick Flow® StreetBurner® Intake Manifolds for Ford 5.0L - Overview - SummitRacing.com. Any suggestions on a good cam for the following setup? I'm looking for good low-mid range torque, but nothing too radical. I was thinking maybe a Comp Cam or possibly Ford Racing.

TFS-51402000 cam and the TFS-51400510 rockers will work great with everything you have already purchased.