Ryan218 Progress thread..lots o pics.

• Sponsors (?)

LMAO ryan, you can't really threaten someone probably twice your age... Its not like he called your mom a whore...

watch me...... he has before.

Whos gonna do it you? I hope your not threatening me tough guy. It would be ashame for me to choke out a 15yr old fat kid..

i dont give a **** how old you are...=im sick and tires of your bole **** day in and day out with one person to another...i think 99% of shti you say with you whtie trash comments thats ugly ect bs is just wasting space on the site...NOT ONCE have i seen you contribute anything to the site...i ask a question..your first in there but to say what? "its not that hard figure it out"

your a ****ing idiot your married right? jezz i hope you dont talk to her like everyone on here.

your on here every day..doubting me.my car...get the **** over it...im 15 yes your point is?? i dont give a **** what ram360 did to his car..all i was wanting to know was what he used for the front rotors..as you said he used mark 7 rotors..i could care less if he has a IRS in his because i had a IRS in my super coupe...it sucked getting out of the hole with that thing....

and you can start talking **** about people abilities when YOU ACTUALLY do the work! the only thing that i haven't done to my car is having the top installed! everything else I HAVE DONE NOT ANYONE ELSE ME im doing the body work to it, im priming it. im painting it!

what have you done with your car so far? did you paint it no...before you go and say that i cant do **** think about it some.....

if we needed a stangnet critic you would be first in line for that position...

what qualifications you have for that you mite ask? = big ego

clsoe this ****ing thread...for those of you who want to see the car finished ill be on other mustang forums!

watch me...... he has before.

i dont give a **** how old you are...=im sick and tires of your bole **** day in and day out with one person to another...i think 99% of shti you say with you whtie trash comments thats ugly ect bs is just wasting space on the site...NOT ONCE have i seen you contribute anything to the site...i ask a question..your first in there but to say what? "its not that hard figure it out"

your a ****ing idiot your married right? jezz i hope you dont talk to her like everyone on here.

your on here every day..doubting me.my car...get the **** over it...im 15 yes your point is?? i dont give a **** what ram360 did to his car..all i was wanting to know was what he used for the front rotors..as you said he used mark 7 rotors..i could care less if he has a IRS in his because i had a IRS in my super coupe...it sucked getting out of the hole with that thing....

and you can start talking **** about people abilities when YOU ACTUALLY do the work! the only thing that i haven't done to my car is having the top installed! everything else I HAVE DONE NOT ANYONE ELSE ME im doing the body work to it, im priming it. im painting it!

what have you done with your car so far? did you paint it no...before you go and say that i cant do **** think about it some.....

if we needed a stangnet critic you would be first in line for that position...

what qualifications you have for that you mite ask? = big ego

clsoe this ****ing thread...for those of you who want to see the car finished ill be on other mustang forums!

Good gTFO learn to spell and go lie about your fake track times to other people.. Me i do all the work myself my father took it upon himself to start my car for me while i was living in florida. Im painting my car too and actually i guarantee for a fact your father helps your sorry ass do the body work.. BTW back when you were posting that ugly ass 6 banger you had a guy on four eyed pride had the same exact car pics an all.. And this was before you were here posting pics of it.. So do you really have this car or no? Im willing to bet my last dollar that its your fathers car and you just like to pretend its yours like most kids your age.. And if your car turns out like his i feel sorry for you.. Nothing says class like a filthy engine bay and a grease stained interior..

Good gTFO learn to spell and go lie about your fake track times to other people.. .

He used an 04 cobra irs well beyond your lame ass capabilities. Ram360 = teh win = god... Ram360 > god and your mom..

Hey goober STFU!!!

RSstang, i think it's time for you to reread the STangnet TOS

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=685806

If you have any questions on why i would suggest you do this, feel free to PM me. But I would start by refraining from using this sort of language to ANYONE on these boards.

Good gTFO learn to spell and go lie about your fake track times to other people.. Me i do all the work myself my father took it upon himself to start my car for me while i was living in florida. Im painting my car too and actually i guarantee for a fact your father helps your sorry ass do the body work.. BTW back when you were posting that ugly ass 6 banger you had a guy on four eyed pride had the same exact car pics an all.. And this was before you were here posting pics of it.. So do you really have this car or no? Im willing to bet my last dollar that its your fathers car and you just like to pretend its yours like most kids your age.. And if your car turns out like his i feel sorry for you.. Nothing says class like a filthy engine bay and a grease stained interior..

come again? THIS IS MY CAR my dad has his 86 gt and his 76 cobra..this is my car...and what the hell are you talking about with the...

the 83 was my first mustang yes 3.8 6 banger slowness...but it was my car...not some Else...prove it to me that it was someone posting the same pics...all 3 of my cars have had pictures taken in there parking spot..same for all 3 cars...all 3 in the garage from one time to the other...in my drive way...do you want proof that they were my cars? cuz i can dig up insurance cards with the vins and show you the last owner (my dad).....

oh how much money you wanna bet this is my car? ill be you 5,000 its MINE and not my dad's....yes its in my dads name but that's because i'm not 18 yet and cant have them in my name...

i have a good 3-400 pictures of my old 83 and a few videos? would you like me to call the new owner of it and have him bring it back? in fact i have a picture of the 83 with my SC...and mu SC with my mustang....

my parents are in tenn. till monday...soo no im the one doing the body work you ass clown.

ryan218;

Don't worry about other people putting you down...Let them talk all they want because it's just that, TALK....

I'm 20 years old and I do everything myself....I wish my dad was still alive to teach me things and help when when I need help the most...some stupid people take it for granted to have a father, don't do it please.:nonono:

Let the guy talk all he wants, don't say another word to him. I for one want to see the progress of your car and at your age be proud! :nice: Most people my age and older can't even come close to what you have done.

Just keep focused and stay in school, thats really all I have to say. Goodluck with your mustang:flag: :flag:

ryan218;

Don't worry about other people putting you down...Let them talk all they want because it's just that, TALK....

I'm 20 years old and I do everything myself....I wish my dad was still alive to teach me things and help when when I need help the most...some stupid people take it for granted to have a father, don't do it please.:nonono:

Let the guy talk all he wants, don't say another word to him. I for one want to see the progress of your car and at your age be proud! :nice: Most people my age and older can't even come close to what you have done.

Just keep focused and stay in school, thats really all I have to say. Goodluck with your mustang:flag: :flag:

yes my dad helps me but he tells me what to do and i do it....before i bought it i told him im doing everything myself just to say i built that....only thing i have not done on it was put the top on as i paid a guy to do that because i didn't want to take the chance of it not being right...plus the top frame needed straightened....

only thing i wont end up doing yet on the car is the new glass for the windshield...ill pay a guy to do that to for 200 with glass...

Hey Ryan, if you call like a glass america or some traveling window repair facility in your neighborhood they will come to your house and install a windshield for usually $175.00.
If you are unsure of who will come out just call a local body shop to see who does all thier glass repairs.
It is just a lot more convenient than dropping your car off at a shop for a day hoping noone messes with it.
Good luck with your restoration, I to wish I had the drive you do cause my cars can use some tlc but after working in a parts dept all day the last thing I want to do is look at a car.
Chris