screw size for tfi module

• Sponsors (?)

no the actual size. is it a 8-32 screw or is it a metric or something like that. I lost both of them last night trying to change out the bad one and although it got me home without them they should be in there.

no the actual size. is it a 8-32 screw or is it a metric or something like that. I lost both of them last night trying to change out the bad one and although it got me home without them they should be in there.

Well I was hoping the Ford service manual would help. It just refers to a part number and says there are 2 screws.

³ 2 ³ N805586-S36B ³ Screw (2 Req'd)

I gave him the Ford part number (N805586-S36B ). Just call a Ford parts department and ask. In my neck of the woods the parts guys are a fabulous source for info, schematics, etc.

I gave him the Ford part number (N805586-S36B ). Just call a Ford parts department and ask. In my neck of the woods the parts guys are a fabulous source for info, schematics, etc.

My reply wasn't directed at you bud. ;)

A good parts dept is golden - you're lucky.

I got it ironed out. But in my neck of the woods the parts guys are morons. I asked for 30# injectors and was told we dont sell them by the pound, like i wanted peanuts or something.

Oh chit, that was funny. "Uh yeah guys, since I need 8 of those 30# injectors, I'll pull my truck around back and you can have your forklift drop a case of them right on into the bed."