selling price?

Ghostalker said:
personally i thinks the v8 owners should stay out of the v6'ers forums... apparently it makes numerous people furiated, to me it doesnt matter, because my brother has a GT and i know exactly how much better it is than mine. My brother just turned 18 in june, and has had the car for over a year, yes because my parents 'helped him with the car.' their paying roughly 10% of it for him, and he is paying the rest of it off over the course of 4 years. before that he had a v6 in which he had enough money to buy half of (1500)(thats how we do our first cars, we pay for half) and right now im fine with my v6, because im only 16, maybe down the road ill buy a GT, or hell, maybe even further down the road one of these wrx sti's
:shrug:
btw 96v6firstcar sounds liek one of those 'made men' lol, and you can't touch a made man!

I like V8 owners coming in the V6 forums and discussing stuff, its just when they come to make fun of us that nobody likes

• Sponsors (?)

DcDisturbed947 said:
I could've bought a GT at age 18 if I wanted to and financed it on my own. I didn't cause I didn't know anything about cars, I just knew I liked them mustang and they were having offers on the V6, going for 12,995. Its like I woke up one day, I looked at the paper and I saw it, so I just went and got it, was SOOOO happy with it until I started talking to other mustang owners. They made me start liking not only my car, but all mustangs less, just because the way the act.
Personally if I would've known I probably would've rather never joined this forum, or any for that matter, and be the happiest guy in the world in his V6.
I learned to not let anybody get to me with it and now I'm happy again, wouldn't really trade it in for a V8, not interested, I'm saving for an M3 and get out of the all these Mustang wars.
I figured Mustang owners, from 4 cylinders to 8 cylinders would all be friends and stick together against all other cars, I mean lets be honest here, in the rice world, mustang is hated more than most cars, and what? We can't turn to other mustang owners for help cause they'll hate too? So there's nobody to turn to, we're all on owr own. As soon as I have them money I'm sure there's a 95% chance that I'll ditch the Stang, even though I love it so much

:hail2: :worship: I could not agree with you more. I'm so sick of being tied up in Stang wars that I really don't care about any Mustang anymore. I also agree on the whole forum issue. Instead of coming in here and meeting people who are happy driving a V6, you meet people with V8's and ex-V6 guys that have nothing better to do than trash talk on the V6. That's exactly why I'm getting the T/A. I figured that the Mustang community would be pretty close and that V8s and V6s would kinda have that big bro- little bro relationship..but that's not the case. V8s think we're all ricers, ricers think we're muscle heads. I've said it before, I've had a ton of comments on my car.......from people driving Firebirds and even Camaros. I've never heard a single positive comment come from a fellow Stang owner. It's always, "Should have got a V8." That's the problem....people who own V8s automatically think that everyone wants a V8. That's simply not the case. As for me calling you a liar V6firstcar, if someone co-signs for your car, then it is not yours. When you go out and get a car on your own credit, pay for your payments and insurance, gas, oil changes, etc...then it's your car. That's my opinion, you can take it or leave it for all I care. I'm not out to convince you to be friends with me. Guess the "Mean" in my name is there for a reason.

Mean03V6 said:
When you go out and get a car on your own credit, pay for your payments and insurance, gas, oil changes, etc...then it's your car. That's my opinion, you can take it or leave it for all I care. I'm not out to convince you to be friends with me. Guess the "Mean" in my name is there for a reason.

i do pay for everything on my car, i just needed some ink on the paper for credit... i really could care less what you think, id just like to point out the fact that your a huge ***in drama queen

i totaly understand a million points to get a v6
*better gas
*cheeper
*same car if your not into high performance... the list goes on, i just dont like to be called a liar lets just leave it at that

Hell, I bought my Mustang without any problem and the only credit that I had was me and my old ladies' monthly welfare and disability checks. The bank gave us the loan without any problems and 1/4 of my old ladies' welfare check currently pays for the car each month. And we still have lots of money left over for other nice things like cigarrettes, beer, chips and Ho-Ho's.

96v6firstcar said:
i do pay for everything on my car, i just needed some ink on the paper for credit... i really could care less what you think, id just like to point out the fact that your a huge ***in drama queen

i totaly understand a million points to get a v6
*better gas
*cheeper
*same car if your not into high performance... the list goes on, i just dont like to be called a liar lets just leave it at that

Drama queen? That's cute...maybe I wouldn't have called you a liar if you hadn't lied. Also, there are tons of V6 Stangs out there that have higher performance numbers than a V8, but I'm not even going to get into an argument with you. What would it matter? I won't even be part of these stupid Stang wars soon. Oh, and I really could care less what you think to, just so you know. Nice wording too. "same car IF YOUR NOT INTO HIGH PERFORMANCE"...why not just say, "My V8 is so much better than your V6...and you know you want to be cool like me..." :rolleyes: