Smack Talk Thread

• Sponsors (?)

gospeedgo said:
Hmmm....looks sonic blue to me :shrug:

Here you go old old man. Damn and they let you work on cars.

Attachments

• DSCN0910.JPG
    DSCN0910.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 189
gospeedgo said:
Seriously...this is the weakest smack talk thead ever...im going back to threadjacking if things dont start getting heated.

This is just because it was intended to be a smack talk thread. We need to cut in on somebody else. That's when the fun gets started. Oy yeah, ASD and BILL-IT are gay lovers.

BeenStroked said:
This is just because it was intended to be a smack talk thread. We need to cut in on somebody else. That's when the fun gets started. Oy yeah, ASD and BILL-IT are gay lovers.

Didn't I see BILL-IT grabbing you around the waist from behind at the track this weekend? :eek: I almost threw up watching you throw water on him and you two touching each other. :puke: I think it was your white muscle shirt that gets all the gay men excited. :rlaugh:

ASD said:
Didn't I see BILL-IT grabbing you around the waist from behind at the track this weekend? :eek: I almost threw up watching you throw water on him and you two touching each other. :puke: I think it was your white muscle shirt that gets all the gay men excited. :rlaugh:

ohh please you know you got all wet watching them... :rlaugh: here MGW came out with the "Allen D. Handle"

shifter handle