Smack Talk Thread

blackholehunter said:
Mr. Skinner was a reference to Joe Skinner. If you haven't had the pleasure, ask around. His reputation preceeds him. :rolleyes: Chat with you later pubes, phuzzy or however the nickname goes.

Scott,
I know who Joe Skinner is, I was just pulling you chain. :stick:
later......... :crazy:

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
Let's bring this back up! So who has the fastest street car in the NW? Is it FSCIP (not sure yours was the fastest) or maybe it's Buttholehunter's car?
WaterPog's car is a trailer car so I would say it is out. So does that leave 'Chung Oh' as the fastest???? Maybe it is Rootus. :D Sorry Ed his car is faster. :stick:

So, because I haven't bothered to get the mufflers on it or get the tags renewed it's no longer a street car? Sounds like sombody has a bit of e-penis envy to me ;)

WaterPog said:
So, because I haven't bothered to get the mufflers on it or get the tags renewed it's no longer a street car? Sounds like sombody has a bit of e-penis envy to me ;)

No, I think it is because when you brought it to SB you trailerd it in and drove the car over to where we were at and it died a few time. :stick: Your car is fast but no envy here. :nice:

It's actually running much better now, had some valve sealing issues that were causing problems at that time and the lack of mufflers and tags was the reason I trailered it in. with open downpipes it's just too damn loud to drive on the street, especially with expired tags.